To get a medical license (Approbation in Germany): You need to have and translate (?) these documents - Blog of Moa'bite
*** Can you give any feedback about the list above? *** This is a suggested list for papers to be taken with you to Germany. Some need to be translated and legalized here in Jordan. There is a debate about translation and legalization in Jordan since it costs a lot (the German embassy takes 44 JD per document, with few exception like birth certificate for 20 JD). Many confidently … Continue reading