The Tax Doctor is In & Busy: Can You Protest a Substantial Residential Improvement? | Second Shelters
A reader writes: Tiffany, Can you protest a 2011 valuation on a substantive residential improvement value increase on an old home to offset a land decrease (the 2011 value is the same as 2010). No change in valuation from 2011 to 2010, but there’s n