2x Plywood Armchairs, Ernö Goldfinger, London, 1995 — 1934
A pair of armchairs and a side table/foot stool in plywood. Originally designed by Ernö Goldfinger in 1937, which can be seen in the architect’s family home, 2 Willow Road (completed in 1939 and lived in until his death in 1987. The building is now owned by the National Trust, since 1995, and is open...
Post to Tumblr