hipb2b.com
Infographic – Marketing Automation: How to Make it Work for You
According to an eMarketer study, 52% of B2B marketers claim to have fully adopted marketing automation into their sales and marketing activities. The remaining 48% are split between partial adoption (anything from a simple "thanks for registering" autoresponder to a near full implementatio