Did You Know that Nevada Has a Freeway Service Patrol Program?
As a car accident lawyer in Las Vegas, I am often reminding clients of what to do in the event of an accident. Typically, you should call the police for assistance getting to safety and to file a police report. There is, however, another agency that can help – the Freeway Service Patrol. The S