atelierromy.com
925 - What is Sterling Silver? | Atelier Romy
At Atelier Romy, we only use 925 Sterling Silver. Each of our pieces with a 925 Stamp and represents the purity of the 92.5 percent pure silver material we use. The remaining 7.5% is made out of other metals such as copper, nickel or zinc (depending on the piece) to make the material more durable and wear-able.