ottawasun.com
Best of 2016: When Gord Downie gave us a night to remember
Contrary to the song Bobcaygeon, we couldn’t see the constellations. In fact, there was a 40% chance of rain on the evening of Aug. 20 in Toronto, rising to 60% as the night wore on. And yet,…