Section 12J Certificates - The paper you need to get your money back
As a Section 12J investor, in order to get access to your investment rebate, you will need to be in possession of your Section 12J certificate. This certificate can only be issued by SARS-registered VCCs. Typically, this certificate will be issued to investors within 6 weeks of receipt of funds. Thi