Claiming for Compensation: Motor Vehicle Accident in Queensland
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident you may be entitled to receive personal injury compensation for your injuries, for loss of wages, and for other out of pocket expenses. For all claims where a CTP insurer is identified, a Notice of Accident Claim Form must be lodged with the in