Introducing Margaret Studio. Margaret is an interior designer. Her area of work requires lots of photography to arrange for future clients. The theme keeps all the requirements as an interior designer, allowing her to manage/present her inspirations, and latest work.
A few key features on Margaret Studio:
- The interface was built pixel-by-pixel to maintain the minimalist concept of Margaret Studio. While focusing on the functionality of the overall design on the theme, we tried not to make it interfere with the content.
- The layout on Margaret Studio was optimized with up-to-date plugins. It radically reduces the memory usage, providing the fastest browsing experience by reducing resolutions of the images out of view.
- The new Lightbox plugin enables you not only to zoom each image, but also to paginate through a wide range of your photography.
- The interface on Margaret Studio was optimized for a consistent view, and diverse devices.
- Compatible with modern browsers, including Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and IE 9+
- Dozens of options that make it easy to customize your blog, including fonts, spacing, color, image placement, and many more.
- Margaret Studio comes with a beautiful mobile layout that allows you to explore your blog in a convenient, yet functional way on any remote device. We built optimized theme layouts for tablets, and mobiles.
- Margaret Studio is highly responsive – it provides optical viewing by resting, panning, and adjusting display resolutions across a wide range of devices, resolutions and browsers.
- There are many plugins that allow you to share your posts. These include Pinterest, Embedded links, Facebook, Email, Tweet and many more. Share your post easily without any hassle.
- The ‘related posts’ is enabled by default on Margaret Studio. Tumblr automatically picks up similar posts based on the tags, or contents to show them in the ‘related posts’ section on permalink pages.
- Upload your logo with a built-in option. Every option is simplified to make it easily customizable.
- Change every color element on the theme. Margaret Studio supports 10+ color options for your creative identity.
- There are 10 font options for every text element on the theme. 30+ different font families are available for your brand identity.
- Enable a post caption, or disable it by just one click.
- Set up your own blog keywords for SEO(Search Engine Optimization) on Margaret Studio. We made it possible with an option on the theme.
- Creating a custom page is made easy on Margaret Studio. The built-in code stylizes your texts automatically, while providing the best optical view for reading.
- Margaret Studio supports useful plugins such as Disqus & Google Analytics.
- Eye catching animations were added to Margaret Studio. Cubic effects, fading in&out, and smooth browsing – these will make your blog even more special than any others.
- Font families on Margaret Studio: 1785 Baskerville, Alternate Gothic, Arquitecta, Avalon, Baskerville, Bodoni, Bookmania, Brutal Type, Calluna, Calluna Sans, Captita, Caslon FS, Clarendon, Cleareface, Courier New, Fang song, Futura, Garamond, Georgia, Gibson, Grumpy, Helvetica, Kaiti, Larimer No 2, Lucida Snas, Pratt Pro, Quadrat, Sim Hei, Sofia Pro, Spade, Square Serif, Streetscript, Typewriter, Verdana, Ziglets, Lato, Open sans, Nothing You Could Do, Roboto, Nunito, Montserrat, Arimo.Current version : 1.0.0
- Preview Margaret Studio: https://margaretstudio.tumblr.com
Fixed the known Chrome issue for the 'Scroll header'.
Looking for more Tumblr themes? Visit https://themecloset.com. You can learn more about customizing your themes on our help center.
Feel free contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any help.
Updated font issue on mobile
Theme support: email@example.com