Compatible with modern browsers
Florist is compatible with most major browsers, including Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Internet Explorer (9/10/11).
There are dozens of options that make it easy to customize your own blog, including fonts, spacing, color, image placement, and many more.
The built-in Mobile layout allows a full access to your blog wherever you go. Blog from anywhere and everywhere!
Florist supports all the modern desktop, mobile and tablet browsers: Opera, Safari, Chrome, IE 9+, FireFox.
Social media icons
Florist supports Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Soundcloud, Yelp, Apple App store, Android App store, Google Plus, Vimeo, YouTube, and major Email providers.
Captions are necessary for your posts, but sometimes you want them not to show up. Don't worry, just turn off the option!
You can customize every element on Florist. From colors to border size. Everything you need for customize is built in Florist.
Filter for your images
Render your photos in black and white, and make them vintage by one click.
Florist is built for your easy customization. Limiting color options in five, and removing extra options that can be automatically altered, customizing it is even easier than anything!
You can view your images in a Lightroom mode. Just click the image, and you will be able to see them in full.
Upload your best work for the header.
You can upload up to three images. Place your best work for the header, and make it your identity.
Florist comes with a hidden menu. It displays your avatar, links, social media icons and description. Don't miss anything from Tumblr!
The Florist 1.0.2
* Mobile optical view. We've increased the font size for the notes, like & reblog buttons, and Pinterest share.
* Mobile optical view. Your mobile device doesn't stretch when you click the trigger any more.
* Disqus used to be pushed down to the content. We've resolved this issue as well.
* The Lightroom view on Photoset resizes properly.
* Images do not stretch on the Q&A & text posts
* Options for description, and links in the hidden menu.
Theme support: firstname.lastname@example.org