Nyiur is a header Tumblr theme for writing-heavy blogs. It’s clean with readable fonts. I wanted it to be a good theme for writers as typography is the most important aspect of well-designed theme.
Here’s the features of this theme.
- 10 custom links, these are divided by two section. The first section is used for your own links and the rest is used for categories (based on tagged post.)
- A search bar is the most important for this theme! It will makes your life easier to search the keyword based on tagged post. (it will redirects to http://yoururl.tumblr.com/tagged/keyword/, isn’t it a miracle? I would say thank you to Kelly, she made this tutorial 4 weeks ago.
- For the third section, it shows a people you follow on Tumblr! But if you are using a secondary blog, just disable this option! It will shows your description instead!
- Hmm, don’t know how to find the right header to match with the accent color? Don’t worry, my friend! Unsplash has a lot of high-resolution photos which is free to use. Monochrome image (the min-width is 1400px) is really recommended!
- Your description, unfortunately, should be 5 lines or it will looks weird. (I have been having a trouble positioning the description for a moment.)
Here’s some options:
- Header Background, if the image is removed, it will show the accent color instead.
- Customizable colors: up to 12 custom colors.
- Colored Overlay on the Header: on/off
- Custom Tumblr Controls: on/off
- Selection Color: on/off
- Show Blogroll: on/off
- Show Tags: on/off
- Smooth Scrolling: on/off
- (?) Lazy Load Posts: on/off
- Photoset Gutter: select between none to 6px
- Blur Option: select between none to 8px
- Body Font: Source Sans Pro, Open Sans, Roboto, Vidaloka, Domine.
- Header Font: Domine, Source Sans Pro, Vidaloka.
(Uh-oh! If you’re experiencing a problem with this theme, don’t hesitate to send your message at fukuo-support.tumblr.com/contact).
Theme support: Fukuo.Theme@gmail.com