The Revolution theme is one of the most feature rich multi-purpose themes to ever hit the Tumblr. Aesthetic features usually seen in big budget websites can now be seen on your blog. Many customizations can be easily implemented by the click of your mouse, no coding knowledge necessary.
Our themes are backed by 1 on 1 support readily available via our Tumblr page or through email contact, easy to read documentation with plenty of image tutorials and frequent updates. Quite frequently we provide CSS support for our current themes, if there are any minor adjustments you need to make to the theme, we are always happy to go the extra mile and provide CSS snippets for you to copy and paste.
- Scrolling animations
- All text colors, font-weights and font typography are customizable
- Header image or color background with the option to add tints and Gaussian blur.
- Standard Tumblr font and Google font ready(500+ free font options at your disposal)
- Tagegories (Tags you choose to use as blog categories within your menu along with a background image for each)
- Facebook and Disqus comment system
- Infinite scroll or read more button pagination options
- Easy to setup Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr recent likes feed
- Social links of up to 17 social networks
- High-res images
- Supports all post types
- Google analytics
- Mobile/cell phone and tablet device friendly
- Readily available 1 on 1 support via our Tumblr page or through email contact, easy to read documentation with plenty of image tutorials and frequent updates.
For any pre or post install support questions, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
Recent Update Notes:
-Infinite Scroll update
-Vines layout fix
-Tumblr Like button fix on infinite scroll
-Fixed SSL issue
-Implemented smooth scrolling(inertia scrolling)
-Rearranged some backend options for easier customizing
-Changed share button colors to grey. Gives more freedom to use a wider range of background colors as grey works better aesthetically and readability wise
Theme support: firstname.lastname@example.org