Swatch is a theme for individuals who want multiple, customizable design options for their Tumblr. This theme is functional for every type of post, and the design combinations are practically endless.
General Settings and Customizations
- Supports viewing for any type of post
- Simple icons in the top left corner provide RSS, Archive, Ask a Question, and Search options
- The bottom menu showcases your Twitter Feed, posts you like, your blog description, and your social media links
- Page support so you can create and manage additional pages
- Viewers can easily Share your posts through a permalink, a Tweet , or a Facebook “Like”
- Visitors can leave comments via Disqus
- Google Analytics support is included to track user activity
Customizable Design Options
- Swatch Background: White with lilac, mango, and turquoise brush strokes. Red accent default (custom accent color option)
- Light Background: White with Red accent default (custom accent color option)
- Dark Background: Two-tone dark background with Turquoise accent default (custom accent color option)
- Solid Background: custom background color will appear two-tone with white outlined text boxes, and a custom accent color
- Custom Background: upload your own background and choose a custome accent color
- Additional custom hover color to designate
Swatch’s social block icons allow you to share your online identities with the world. Viewers can link directly to your Dribble, Facebook, Flickr, Gowalla, and Twitter accounts.
If you have questions or comments about this theme (or any 45royale theme), please feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com, or on Twitter at @45royale. We’d be glad to help!
Supporto tema: firstname.lastname@example.org