Hi! Would like your take one some reasons a married couple would divorce (aside from having fallen out love with each other or having serious discourse). Like, what are reasons a couple would divorce on good terms? Thanks om advance! Love your blog!
Thank you so much!
Most things that lead to a divorce apart from serious fights, are issues they ignored before because of love or that came up over time because they just grew and changed their behaviours, their wants in life, their beliefs etc. Sometimes people still appreciate each other as friends and companions in life, but it’s just not working as a romantic relationship and they divorce to gain that shot at a working romance again.
Reasons a couple would divorce on good terms
- married very young and now have different wishes for their lives
- new job aspirations that don’t work well with marriage or a family
- different wants regarding children they didn’t discuss beforehand or that changed
- habits they can no longer live with
- problems with the in-laws, like irreparable issues with their partner’s children and they don’t want their partner to have to choose between a romantic relationship and their kids
- realising they’re working as friends, but not enough in the relationship department to continue the marriage
I hope this helps you out and have fun!