rhps retail AU where the story is centered around the J.C. Penny’s in Denton? yes
Frank - the elusive store manager. 60% of the customers who “want to talk to the manager” never get their wish. the remaining 40% never cause any issues in the store again.
Riff & Magenta - have been working retail for years. it has made them cold, and it has made them dangerous. all they want is to leave the planet and maybe kill their boss in cold blood- relatable content.
Columbia - that one perky employee. so perky. how is she so perky? what is she? will cry on long shifts, though.
Eddie - problem customer. only comes by to shoplift and/or flirt with Columbia. has been kicked out of the store no fewer than 3 times to date.
Brad & Janet - a nice young couple who came in to set up a cute & affordable wedding registry. a little terrified by everyone else in the store, but gosh isn’t the manager really helpful? not that they asked, but…
Rocky - the hot new clerk. definitely not hired for his clerking abilities. may or may not be a mannequin from the activewear section brought to life in some inhumane after-hours mad science experiment by the manager. does not deserve to be working retail, but sometimes the world is cruel.
Dr. Scott - wants to talk to the manager.