haha my top 5 is probably pretty typical
1. dude, we’re getting the band back together. it’s just such a nice episode, i loved the siblings working together to make sure linda and lawrence had a great time, and the songs were A+. also, love handel, c'mon
2. summer belongs to you. i don’t really have much to say about it but it’s an overall great two-parter
3. roller coaster: the musical. it’s a musical parody of the pilot episode and has almost every character that’s ever had screen time come back, what’s not to like?
4. chronicals of meap/meapless in seattle. probably cheating to include them together, but these are honestly some of my favorites and i’ve probably rewatched them more than any other episodes tbh
5. road to danville. probably the most important doof-perry episode so far and i’d feel like sham if i didnt include it. perry’s “i trust you” gesture at the end kills me every time