(Note: these are my personal correspondences. Feel free to use, but be aware they may not work for you without some tweaking to adjust for your personal practice. Also, a lot of these likely will not apply to the real world counterparts to these items so always do further research. Additionally, these seasonal correspondence lists do not contain items released in patch 1.5 as they were written well in advance. Those items will have their own list.)
- Amaranth- self-care, making sure your needs are being met
- Artichoke- keep your guard up, hiding one's emotions/true thoughts/vulnerabilities. Useful in warding and shielding.
- Bok choy- swiftness, haste, acceleration
- Corn (can also be grown in summer)- longevity, endurance
- Cranberries- be careful what you wish for, monkey paw wishes, bittersweet feelings. Useful for curses
- Eggplant- versatility, adaptability, many purposes, hidden benefits. Could also be used in gender related glamour magic to appear more masculine or fertility spells for masc-aligned folks because it's phallic as all get out lol
- Fairy Rose- love (self, platonic, romantic), long term relationships or friendships
- Grape (can also be foraged in summer)- intoxication, infatuation, abundance, prosperity.
- Pumpkin- protection of homes (especially when used to make Jack O Lanterns), love, family bonding (including family of choice). Can be used to represent the moon.
- Sunflower (can also be grown in summer)- sustainability, continuations, seeking positivity. Can be used to represent the sun.
- Wheat (can also be grown in summer)- an abundance, blessings, may you never be hungry literally or emotionally. Can be used to represent the element of earth.
- Yam- soothing, gentleness, calming
- Blackberry- resilience, healing, becoming quickly overwhelmed, knowing when to protect yourself and when to let down your guard
- Wild Plum- regality, grace, beauty
- Common Mushroom- duty, obligation, things that are unpleasant but necessary
- Hazelnut- dreams, divination, luck, spirit work.
- Albacore (also found in winter)- compromise, diplomacy, seeing both sides, finding middle ground
- Anchovy (also found in spring)- cooking, handicraft, creativity
- Catfish (also found in spring, summer in the secret woods)- storms both literal and emotional, depression, misery, drowning in sorrow. Useful for cursing and storm magic.
- Eel (also found in spring)- strengthens spells cast at night, protection magic (specifically returning malicious energy/spells to the sender), binding spells
- Midnight Carp (also found in winter)- shyness, timidity, being a wallflower, trying to come out of your shell
- Red Snapper (also found in summer and can spawn while using a Rain Totem in winter)- childhood memories, nostalgia, comfort in the past
- Salmon- migration, transitions, cycles, moving on
- Sardine (also found in spring, winter)- stealth, secrecy, staying hidden
- Sea Cucumber (also found in winter)- evasion, avoidance
- Shad (also found in spring, summer)- changeability, malleability, to manipulate the odds in your favor
- Smallmouth Bass (also found in spring)- diminishing returns, to shrink, insecurity, scarcity, anxiety. Useful for cursing and hexing.
- Super Cucumber (also found in summer; can spawn in night market submarine)- magic, magical power, magical inspiration. Best used as an ingredient to strengthen other spells, or kept on hand while trying to create a spell.
- Tiger Trout (also found in winter)- combinations, mixing things up
- Tilapia (also found in summer)- taking time to restore yourself, vacations/staycations, relaxation
- Walleye (also found in winter)- aggression, wrath, anger.
- Angler- things aren't as they seem, deception, watch your back. Good for defensive spells and wards.