Buff beetle design
And the winning story is...
With 48 out of the possible 100 votes, Brothers Apart has taken the win!
On the heels of the Winchesters most troubling case yet comes a call. There’s trouble in Wellwood forest, home of the peaceful wood sprites they’d befriended before. Parents have been waking up to find their children missing, and there’s no trace of the culprit!
Can Sam and Dean, with the help of one Bowman Leafwing and his best friend Jacob Andris, find the person abducting the children before anyone else goes missing?!
Story artwork by @mogadeer!
And the winning story is...
An Unexpected Visitor!
Brothers Unexpected has unexpectedly taken the lead in this month’s poll right at the end! Up until then, there was a solid three-way tie and I was worried we’d be doing a tiebreaker! It won with a 1 point lead in front of the other two stories.
Ever since losing his younger brother, Dean Winchester has had a difficult time coping. Left at a motel while his father is off on a hunt, he doesn’t even have Bobby Singer around to help him adjust to his new life without Sam.
However, there is one other person that slips into his room, and Dean’s about to discover more than he ever expected.
Artwork by @creatorofuniverses!
Posting will begin on January 27th!
Vaporeon vs Eevee
Basically everything you need to know about what will change in your Eevee when it becomes a Vaporeon
- Love for water increases ten fold: so have something holds water that it is big enough for it to swim, dive, rest, splash, play, and relax in safely. Bathtubs count as one of these. Make sure whatever you use is always filled
- If you live in the Desert ALWAYS have water on you to help it rehydrates! Just because it can produce water doesn’t mean it has an unlimited supply of water within its body to do this
- Loves humidity
- Vaporeon can tell you when it’s about to rain via fins on its head
- Vaporeon is a bit calmer than Eevee
- Probably will want to try a slip and slide at some point
- Can and will get muddy time to time from playing in the rain (so if you have rugs, just be prepared for them to be really dirty till you deep clean them
- Ya know those videos of an owner swiffering the house and the cats cling to it and get dragged around? Yeah...that’s them...
- Doesn’t have claws or fur so good for those with allergies and for those not comfortable clipping claws.
- It doesn’t always have full control of its tail! (Eevee does!) So Vaporeon usually drags it, so careful when walking behind it, you might step on its tail
- It’s fins are sensitive, especially the one around its neck (VERY THIN)
- Once evolved it will grow a preference for hot or cold water, usually heading towards the one it prefers immediately. Eevee just accepts whatever
And the winning story is...
And the winning story, with 47 out of the 73 votes received, is…
Clash of the Hunters!
Returning to the idyllic Wellwood Forest after his trials feels like a blessing for Jacob Andris while he’s struggling with the trauma from a past case.
Yet this peace won’t last. The quiet in the forest is shattered with the entrance of a new hunter on the scene, one who’s nothing like the Dean Winchester that saved Jacob’s life before...
We return to Brothers Found in the aftermath from the horror story just in time for a visit from the infamous Logan Guthrie, a hunter that appears in Bowman of Wellwood!
The second Jacob’s hands were on the cage, Dean was on the move.
As dangerous as it was to attack with Sam still in the line of fire, there would be no better chance. The hunter had lost his gun. Jacob was free and had his hands on the cage containing the sprite, reducing the chances of collateral damage of a fight between the older hunters.
Sam knew the risks as well as Dean.
So while Jacob was backing off from the hunter with Bowman safe, Dean was already sprinting through the field. Long legs covered the ground that had taken Sam a half hour to cross in seconds. His boots dug fissures in the ground with the force of striking the ground, all to propel him towards his enemy. It was enough that if any of the sprites were in his way, there would be nothing left of them.
But they knew when to keep clear and when to attack. Scar was a good leader, and would see his opening just as Dean had found his.
The hunter hadn’t fully turned in Dean’s direction when there was suddenly a fist slamming into his jaw. Dean didn’t waste a second in his attack. The man was thrown backwards from the force, and his pocket slammed away with him. Only a passing guilt hit at the fact that Sam was about to be in the center of two dueling humans. He would do what he could to keep Sam safe, even during the deadly fight.
It was for this reason that he didn’t use his knife right off the bat. Instead of a vicious follow-up, Dean’s hands sealed around the other hunter’s wrist, preventing him from falling at the same time as he prevented a counterattack. Either could be disastrous for Sam.
“You think you can come in here and terrify a bunch of peaceful sprites?” Dean snarled. “Threaten to cut their wings off and trap them in cages? This forest is under my protection.”
A flurry of leaves blew up around them as the wind kicked up.
“Mine. And theirs.”
Artwork by @purple-moondropgrapes!
Undeserved Loyalties chapter 2
> READ CHAPTER 2 ON AO3 < Summary: Jetfire and Jetstorm are very loyal soldiers, but thinking is not their strongest point. When Longarm begins to give them secret missions, they enthusiastically agree, thinking they are going to be drafted into Spec Ops. When Autobot command puts a bounty on their heads for the assassination of vital Autobot agents, they are left on their own. How do two ex-Autobots survive when they are unwilling to join the Decepticons, but banned from the Autobots? Chapter 2: Red Alert inspects Project Safeguard and learns something unexpected.
THE POLL WINNER WAS OUR FAVORITE BI SPIDER! ill be posting the poll for the next redraw TOMORROW so submit things while you can for a chance your submissionll end up in the poll heres the original drawing !
(Do not repost on another platform such as Twitter, Insta, AminoApps, Snap, Tictok, Ect. Reblogging is allowed)
I restarted this one over completely, luckily only the sketch was done. So I did a new sketch, and finished it.
Kind of Proud of this one. Even if it didn't turn out exactly the way I like it.
Fell was the winner of the poll and here is the result!
Hope you guys enjoy!