With Mother & Father’s day coming up, please remember you are not required to be grateful to abusive parents. Please remember,
- Don’t break no-contact.
- Don’t let family guilt you into breaking no-contact.
- Don’t feel guilty for living w/ them as an adult, you’re doing your best.
- Don’t feel you’re betraying yourself if you have to give ‘appeasement gifts.’
- DO put your mental & physical wellbeing first, as we know they won’t.
- Maybe get yourself something, so many of us had to be our own parent anyway.