Here’s the proper scan of the floral fox boy. I started inking his head with kuretake ink and a G pen, and then I realized that the ink wasn’t alcohol-proof, which was a problem, since my plan was to color him with my new markers. I ended up inking the rest of him with Copic multiliners. Because of this, I colored him with a mix of markers and watercolors. The roses and vines were colored with Spectrum Noir markers, whereas pretty much everything else was done with Marie’s watercolors. This was a lot of work. Especially the vines and hair. I may have rushed a little on the coloring. Hopefully his skin tone doesn’t look too uneven. I wanted his hair to look like Japanese spider lily petals. :)
So I started making a lil collection of marker art for con and I’ve been having fun with it. I just got a couple new pens (shit’s expensive!! 😧) but I still had to choose to go with b/w for a few characters who I didn’t have appropriate colors to complete.
(I know a lot of people wanted to see the Clem pic but I’m not very happy with how it turned out so I decided to remake her and try a different approach.)