LATE NIGHT ADVENTURES
i was thinking about how fun it would be for the boys to go through drive thrus and fuck around with the cashiers but it suddenly turned real wholesome in the middle…
so do what you want with this :))
- Everyone was staying up for the night
- Techno had homework piling up for the week (multiply advance classes and procastination is a deadly combo; a perfect mix for sleep deprivation)
- Phil was working on taxes that he was putting off for the night
- Wilbur couldnt sleep and was just playing his guitar softly in the background
- Tommy, upon noticing that his older brothers weren’t sleeping, decided to stay up as well, playing a mobile game on his phone
- everyone was extremely tired, they were all slightly leaning to insanity. Phil closed up the laptop he was using with a sigh
“i can’t look at numbers anymore, it’s driving me insane. we need to do something.”
Wilbur stopped playing, watching as Phil stretched out his arms and legs. “Do what? Are we going somewhere?”
“Midnight Drive Thrus!” Tommy loudly exclaimed, jumpin up from his initial spot on the floor. He paused the game he was playing and began scrolling through his phone. “A lot of them are open still!”
“Sure we can stop by one.” Tommy hissed out a ‘Yes!’ quickly going to the shoe closet to get ready, not bothering to change out of his pjs. Wilbur yawned, carefully setting the guitar back to its case. He followed Tommy, quick to complain about his horrible shoe taste. Tommy punched Wilbur’s arm as a result.
Knowing that the other two were preoccupied, Phil turned to Techno who was intensely staring at a blank screen.
“You comin big fella?” Techno looked up to Phil, rubbing his eyes in fatigue. Techno kept trying to open his eyes to stay awake, but from the way they’re drooping he wasn’t doing a very good job.
“I don’t know if I can Phil. Already fucked up when I let all of this piled up. I’ve even got a test tomorrow morning… I need to catch up or else the teachers-” Phil’s hand landed on Techno’s shoulders.
“Worry about that tomorrow. I can tell you’re absolutely done with that assignment, you’ve been staring at the same page for 20 minutes now.”
Techno looked back at the chromebook in front of him. “Ehhhhhhhhhh, I was only thinking of the way to tackle the assignment.”
Phil gave out a tired chuckle, stretching the bones on his back for relief. “Sure bud.”
“But…” Phil pointed at his temple, a smug grin creeping its way to his face. “You could think of a strategy in the car on our way to Macdonalds.”
Techno paused, thinking about Phil’s logic for a moment. His mouth began to water at the thought of fries.
“I want a large fries for myself, no sharing.”
Phil wheezed, holding the table to support his body from toppling over. “Sure Techno, I’ll get you one for yourself.”
Techno smiled at the sight. “I’ll come then.”
- ROAD TRIP :D
- They go into every store they can go to, making shitposts and memes along the aisles.
(at one point Tommy and Phil recreated the “good cush” vine, Wilbur wheezed at the sight-)
- Techno and Wilbur wandered around and made fun of brand names. Phil would sneakily eat a grape or so off of their bundles, Tommy following suit
- and it’s honestly a great time :D
- THEY BOUGHT A SHIT TON OF TOYS
- from board games and cards, teddy bears and weird fucking games they bought everything
- they even bought water to go along with their water guns for a midnight water fight (THIS ACTUALLY SOUNDS REALLY FUCKING FUN HOLD ON-)
( in the, honestly spooky park, they tried to summon ghost and shit with stuff Wilbur learned online. they just ended up running back to the car cause they got scared lmao)
- FOOD, THEY BOUGHT SO. MUCH. FOOD
- They went through SO MUCH DRIVE THRUS
- They almost ended up with a mukbang geez
- Techno, being the sleep deprived boi he is, accidentally ordered for a 'whoop ass’ along a side of kids meal (god, his siblings turned into teapots after all their wheezing and shit-)
- Wilbur asked the cashier person for their name, when their name was literally in their shirt. and he did this like, five times (EVERYONE IS TIRED DRUNK LMAO)
- Tommy tripped at the curb near KFC and cried, “NO, DONT TURN ME INTO A CHICKEN WING!”
- Phil ended up doing a weird fucking dance in the parking lot of Walmart with no song playing in the background (his siblings ended up joining anyways and yes, Wilbur videod it lol)
- inside of the Dollarama while his siblings were too busy buying snacks, Phil bought a picnic blanket and pillows :))
- Phil then drove all the way to the countryside, the radio blasting out songs. Him and his brothers screamed out the lyrics, making fun of each others voice cracks and how they messed up the lyrics. ;’>
- Finding a random field to lay on, Phil took out a bunch of the food they brought for the trip. Wilbur brought along the picnic blankets and pillows, chatting up to Phil on how life was going. Tommy and Techno grabbed the water guns and started chasing each other around the field, their laughter echoing through out the endless grass plains.
- After setting up the picnic blankets and the food, Phil called in Tommy and Techno. The two raced to where the picnic. Once they arrived, Phil and Wilbur pulled out their own water guns and started a WATER WAR
- around the picnic blanket they chased each other around, giggling and laughing. They collapsed unto the blanket, fully tired and throughly exhausted
- Phil then turned off the car lights and all their phones, his younger siblings gawked and the starry sky. Techno pointed out the constellatios he knew, while Wilbur improvised a few of his own.Their conversations switched constantly. From their dream goals to favourite animals, insecurities to favourite moments at night
- and it was peace. true peace. the world around them faded to nothing. if they were the only people around, it wouldnt matter.
“can we have these every month or so?”
“It would be pretty expensive, we brought a lot of shit today.”
“…. less food next time?”
“definitely less food :D”
- slowly, they drifted off to sleep.
“holy fucking shit,, fucking wake up.”
Tommy groaned. “fuck off, five more minutes.”
“WE HAVE FUCKING SCHOOL TODAY DIPSHIT, GET UP.”
Techno’s eyes fluttered open, groaning at the light damaging his eyes. “Who the fuck opened the windows??”
Phil gathered their stuff together, rushing around like a motherhen. He kept staring at his clock. “We are OUTSIDE Techno.”
Techno and Tommy looked at each other, registering Phil’s words. They scanned around to see that they were in the middle of a RANDOM ASS FIELD.
With only hour to get to school AND PHILS WORK.
THEY WERE IN THEIR PAJAMAS.
Tommy scrambled to get up, muttering. “oh shit oh shit oh shit”
Techno held out his hand which Wilbur promptly took, pulling him up swiftly. “I HAVE A TEST ON FIRST BLOCK FUCK.”
- THEY RUSHED TO THE CAR, TRIPPING AND SHIT.
- It would have been okay for the younger three to get to school in pajamas (granted it would have been SUPER embarassing) BUT PHIL NEEDED TO CHANGE. HE HAD TO GET TO WORK.
- They ended up going to a store to buy new but cheap clothes, grabbing shit that wouldnt be too embarassing to wear and BOLTED BACK TO THE CAR.
- Techno was having a meltdown, muttering shit under his breathe about the test. Wilbur made sure that his hair didnt look like a rats nest, along side arguing and fiddling with his siblings clothes to make sure they didnt look homeless. Tommy groaned as he pondered on the fact that he missed morning practice
- Phil might have broke a few traffic laws
- in the end they managed to get the younger three to school, only a few minutes late for class. People looked unto the three in confusions as they are clearly disheveled and arguing furiously. (those who saw Wilbur’s snap though was WHEEZING cause they kinda had an idea on what the Pandel Bois did last night)
- Phil got told off my his boss that he was late, but not by much. He sighed in exhausting, but held a goofy grin for the rest of the day
- when the four got back home they laughed and chuckled about the whole situations.
“we need to do that again, but on a weekend!” Tommy exclaimed, Wilbur grinned at him before egging hiim on for a rematch on the water fight. Tommy quipped back, and soon the two fell into a familiar argument.
- Phil shook his head, but a smile never left his face. He turned to Techno who gave him a nod and a wisp of a grin.
“Thank you. Totally helped me find a strategy to fight my assignment.”
Phil smiled back.
“Happy to help.”