Sick little ones
A big’s worst nightmare? Anything that causes their little one to suffer. My baby girl happens to be sick at the moment. It breaks my heart that the poor thing is suffering.
Here’s some suggestions for if your little gets sick:
1. Plenty of rest, lay with them so they don’t feel so isolated.
2. Cuddles, lots of cuddles, unless your little isn’t super affectionate (mine isn’t). If they’re not affectionate, lay near by so they know you care and you’re there.
3. Plenty of fluids. Tea with honey is a good one.
4. Pad their little bottom so they don’t have to work up the energy to get out of bed to go potty.
5. Plan a movie day. Give them a reason to spend time in bed by filling the time with Disney movies or other age appropriate movies.
6. If they’re running a fever, put a cool compress on their head.
7. Give them a little bath. They won’t feel as yucky if they don’t feel icky.
8. Extra attention, sick little ones often need more. Don’t criticize them for it, be there for them instead. I’m 100% a dom, yet the moment I’m sick, I want nothing more than to be cuddled and not feel alone. Don’t leave them to feel that way, they’re already sick.
9. Distract them, read them a book, tell them a story, play some video games (not too long though, you want to limit their screentime).
10. Make them soup and other soothing light foods. They need something in their belly, especially if they’re taking medicine. Plus, the fact that you’re taking that extra bit of time to do something, even something small, will reassure them that you care.
Most importantly, don’t be selfish. They’re sick, don’t expect them to fulfill your needs and wants. If you act that way, they’re likely to feel like you only want them when you’re getting something you want. They have feelings, and I can tell you right now, you will hurt their feelings if you act that way. Show them you love them, and care about their wellbeing.
#mommydomme #mommydom #abdl #little #abdlmommy #ageplay #adultbabymommy #caregiverlittle #mdlg #diaperlover