dysphoria sucks ass and some days i feel terrible about literally everything i do, but here's some things that i do to help when i feel super dysphoric that could help some of you guys ( im ftm so any trans masc person could possibly try these, there are a few that could be altered for trams fem people too! )
these aren't specifically in order but if you wanna experience gender euphoria threse may help
- singing songs over the music track, which is sung by somebody who has a more feminine voice and singing lower than them, this could also double as a voice exercise, some of my go-to's would be paramore or taylor swift.
- pulling down the crotch area of my trousers/jeans ( emo boy issues ) even tho i don't need to just doing jt sometimes makes me feel a lot of euphoria, not sure why.
- on the same kind if basis as the last one, relating again to jeans or just trousers in general, i get so euphoric from putting my hands in my front pockets like those OG emo and scene boys then needing to pull them back up because you can see the waistband of my boxers.
- standing while slightly leaning back with my knees bent and my arms crossed but not exactly folded? more like my hands are tucked under my armpits and my arms are crossing, make sure your armpits aren't stinky before this one tho-
- ruffling my hair or swishing my head to the side to get my hair out of my eyes, ive always seen usually older cis guys doing this and i just get so much euphoria from it.
- sometimes i feel too dysphoric to shower but when i get dysphoric while im already in the shower i like to use 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner on my hair or if i'm *super* dysphoric ill use my shower gel/body wash on my hair and body.
- bqck to posture/positioning again but scratching or holding the back of my neck helps, im not sure why, maybe its the anime guys.
feel free to add any more to the comments if you can think of any and i hope this has helped somebody with feeling some euphoria to try and cancel out the dysphoria!