What Are My Secrets Of Staying In Shape While Travelling?
I have been a traveller since I was a child. While I would enjoy exploring the different regions, landscapes, cuisines, cultures & languages, I had always paid less attention to a healthy lifestyle.
Well after years of suffering, I finally decided to take control of my health. So, here are my discoveries to staying in shape while travelling.
* Exercise Before You Start Your Journey
* Choose Fun Activities On The Go
* Avoid Junk & Sugary Items
* Take The Stairs Whenever Possible
Health Tips From The Expert 👇
I truly feel blessed to have interviewed Sneha Shah, Head Nutritionist & Lifestyle Expert, Luke Coutinho Holistic Healing Systems.
* According to Sneha, we should first do a research about the cuisine of the region we are visiting so that we can pick up healthier food items focussing on seasonal & local food of the region.
* Also, one should go for small, frequent meals instead of large, heavy meals.
* Eating mindfully takes care of the portion size of each meal.
* Advisable to start with a soup or salad without any dressing.
*Any nauseating problem can be tackled by sipping lemon water or munching on citrus fruits.
* Carrying homemade items like granola bars, mixed nuts or jaggery laddus would make sure that we don't make unhealthy food choices.
*We should carry water in stainless bottles.
*Important to maintain a three hour gap between our last meal & sleep.
Healthy Travelling : A dose of discipline, handful of activities, clean eating habits, a calm mind & peaceful sleep are the key ingredients to a healthy, happy & energetic vacation.