So I had the hardest time trying to figure what to do for nick because in a matter of a week we have Valentine's Day(feb 14), his birthday(feb 17) and our 2 year anniversary(feb 20) I saw this and I thought it was cute :) so along with other things and I will be mailing this to him soon :)
Birthday gifts for boyfriend
I found a blog post listing 100 gift ideas for a man and I found it very useful...
1. A car (yes, very good for a man without a license)
23. A card made by children (Yes, it really didn’t specify which children, so...)
27. Money (So personal and romantic yes)
29. A shotgun
34. A riffle
35. Car gear (Oh, yes, when I buy him a car, he needs the gear too)
41. fatigues (yes, I guess you need those after 29 and 34)
73. Koskenkorva (...)
77. A lottery coupon/win (Dear Santa, I want a win)
86. A video projector
94. Erotics (Yes, no better than watching a movie with your new projector)
Personalized couples bracelets make an awesome Valentines day gift for your boyfriend. Handmade couples jewelry with 20 colors, personalize it with names, dates, initials or words.
No need to measure wrists as they are stretchy and adjustable. Check more variety in my Etsy shop!
Minimalist Gifts For Him
Surprise him with a simple, grand-scale gift that he'll love
Holiday gift giving is all about showing your love for someone, so why not pick a nice, classic item that he'll really appreciate and actually use. Whether you're shopping for the perfect gift for your dad or a special something for your guy, we hand-selected a number of great options for you to choose from. From affordable to luxury items, shop our top minimal picks for him below.