So here's another update on my savings with PLUM.
I've been saving money with plum for a few years. It's a fab app.
You link it with your bank and they save little and frequent amounts based on your outgoings and stuff and keep it for you in an account.
I just leave mine running and have saved up thousands.
It also now has
-various saving modes (I save on beast mode)
-a save the change feature where it rounds up all your weeks purchases and saves that amount too.
- It also offers the option to save money everytime it rains.
- You can also see where you're spending your money on takeouts, shopping, subscriptions that kinda thing.
- It also sends you daily updates of your balance and can tell you when your bills come out etc.
- the option to invest your savings
- splitting of your money into different accounts
This is a genuine post from me, Lauren/ Rosewitchh and I'm just sharing the tips!
Sign up here if anyone has any questions then pls message me!
- Please note its only for those in the UK.
Don’t mind me...just thinking about how Willow by Taylor Swift makes a lovely Rinharu song...
“I'm like the water when your ship rolled in that night
Rough on the surface but you cut through like a knife
And if it was an open-shut case
I never would've known from that look on your face
Lost in your current like a priceless wine
The more that you say
The less I know
Wherever you stray
I'm begging for you to take my hand
Wreck my plans
That's my man”