You had made the deal months ago, one life for many. Joseph and his flock had showed up at the resistance bbq, you knew the fireworks were too loud. Fuckin‘ Sharky. Joseph had stepped forward and asked to speak with you. ASKED. As if you had a choice with all your friends at gun point. The deal being that you convert, marry the brothers, give them children, and everyone else in Hope county would be left alone.
Your friends tried to dissuade you, they had cried and plead. But you knew it was the right decision. You had freed a few people, but clearing out the county by yourself, would just be impossible. A death wish. You took the deal.
You were cleansed the first week, and married the next. It was an awkward affair. Johns eyes were wild and hungry, Joseph’s eyes were brimming with love, and Jacobs eyes….were empty.
They brought you back to Johns ranch to consummate your marriage, but your shaking body and tear filled eyes dissuaded them. Joseph said that they want you to love them, they need you to love them. They will not take from you what you would not willingly give.
It’s only been few months, but you’ve learned things. Joseph is not always the calm loving Father. Some days he comes to the Ranch half crazed, tendrils of sweat slick hair framing his face. He will enter the guest bedroom, and rock himself whist he screams towards the heavens. He will sob and rant and rave. At first this was terrifying, seeing the madness that lurks within him. But now you know what he needs. A gentle hand in his hair and bottle of water will usually bring him out of his fervor. But then he is tired, so very tired. So you bring him upstairs to the bath, and sponge the snot off his face and scrub him clean whilst you hold his hand. Once he is clean you get him his loose fitting pajama pants and bring him downstairs for a snack. He is strangely fond of peanut butter and jelly. After his snack you take him back to the bedroom and lay him down. He always attempts to apologize, you no longer let him. Simply putting a finger to his lips, and holding him close to you.
John is still an enigma, you feel as though you could know him for years without ever knowing what goes on beyond the surface. He is not always the cunning vicious man he is in the daylight. The first time he comes to you he simply stands at the foot of your bed watching you “sleep”. It is only recently that he will join you under the covers. He always attempts to quietly enter your room as not to wake you, but the floors are wooden and the creaking always wakes you. He always freezes as if he’s not sure if he will be accepted into your bed, but every time in a wordless exchange you lift the covers and he scurries to lay beside you. His face wet with tears. He curls into you and simply sobs whilst you lay a comforting hand on his head and trail your fingers down the knobs of his spine. He will kiss your shoulders and whisper secrets into the curve of your neck. Sometimes you take hold of his face and wipe away his tears. Sometimes you kiss them away. These dalliances are never to be mentioned in the light of day. But he does acknowledge your effort by getting you your favorite fruit from his gardens and serving it to you alongside a hearty breakfast. Which is the only good food John ever makes.
Jacob almost never comes to the ranch. He is a loner by choice. He finds himself unworthy of homely comforts. You often make dinner when he comes. Steak eggs mashed potatoes, and gravy. Never again will you make the mistake of preparing pork. You only make one plate just for him. When he is in a particularly good mood, he will offer you bites from his fork. As rare as it is that he comes to the ranch, the rarer it is to have him sleep there. When he does, you make sure to get to bed early, as you know you will be woken up by his screams later. When you walk into his room he is naked and hiding behind a curtain. You call out for him, you only see his eyes flash for a moment before he quickly pulls you inside and covers your body with his own. You simply let him hold you, the black eye has not entirely faded from last month. Sudden movements are not appreciated. Some nights you are unsure what ghosts he is seeing whether from childhood, or the war. Either way he holds you. He is always embarrassed the next morning. Never looking at you until the last moment before he leaves to the solitude of the mountains. He will lightly drag his knuckles down the side of your face to your neck, but he does not move to kiss you. You are shocked some days at how badly you want it.
The nights when all three brothers are at the ranch are special occasions. Rarely do their busy schedules line up. You have taken it upon yourself to make this night family dinner night. And god forbid, try and teach these men how to cook. John always wants to be on dessert duty, Joseph just wants to help with everything, and Jacob doesn’t really want to be in the kitchen. So you tempt him in with knife duty. It is on a night like this where John is sitting on the floor by the oven watching his pie bake, and you and Joseph are hip by hip watching the stew come to a simmer, and you see Jacob peeling the potatoes that you realize that you love these men. They are flawed, but they are yours. You hear Jacob grunt and broken out of your revelation you look over to him, he had cut his finger. You hand off the spoon to Joseph, he and John watch you curiously as you walk over to Jacob. He looks at you warily, you take his hand clean out the cut, and without thinking give his thumb a kiss. He gasps. You turn back to the other two brothers and John looks hopeful yet somewhat jealous so you kneel down to him as he reddens and give him a kiss on his palm and he just shudders with delight, and Joseph simply looks delighted as you take both of his hands and pull them to your lips. And then you turn back to the stew, each brother glowing with blushes high on their pale cheeks.
A/N: So sorry for my recent inactivity but I’d rather be inactive than make a bad fic. I’m fairly confident you guys will like this one. It was based off a request I got for a pre cult John fic. Enjoy Seedlings!!
IMPORTANT: In order to avoid confusion, for those of you who are unaware, John’s name was John Duncan before he joined the cult. (His adopted parents changed his name from ‘Seed’ to ‘Duncan’) He was a rich lawyer living in Atlanta that from what I gather was quite the player.
Summary: You’re a secretary at John Duncan’s law firm and as the days go by, your boss takes quite a liking to you.
“What exactly makes you think you’d be qualified for this job?” The man across the desk from you asks, his blue eyes darting back and forth from you to his notebook.
You nervously fiddle with your sleeve, “Well Mr. Duncan, I graduated top of my class at Georgia State University right here in Atlanta, and both my parents are lawyers so growing up, I always heard that type of conversation being thrown around at the dinner table,” you chuckle, trying to lift some of the tension in the room.
Mr Duncan smiles back at you sweetly, “It would seem that,” he grabs your file for what seems like the millionth time and skims it over one last time before setting it back down, “I just got myself a new secretary,” he winks flirtatiously at you and clicks his pen shut.
Beaming, you stand to shake your new boss’ hand and he stands too. You immediately notice that he is extremely well built, and not just a handsome face- which he was. Upon touching him, you notice his hands are warm and firm and they almost make you melt.
“Thank you so much Mr. Duncan, you won’t regret this,” you reassure him. You go to pull back your hand from handshake but he tightens his grip slightly and looks at you with hungry eyes, “I can already tell I won’t.”
Working in John’s office was a dream come true for you… in many ways. The best part was that you had a desk with a view, the window in the lobby outside Mr Duncan’s office overlooking the city and all its glory. You loved working for Mr Duncan. He was kind, understanding, and damn if he wasn’t the most attractive man you’d ever met.
He wasn’t too terribly tall but his frame and dress choices elongated him, giving the illusion of height. He had a clean shaven face with a classic undercut for his gorgeous dark brown hair that perfectly complimented his absolutely stunning blue eyes. The eyes that you noticed, never left you any time you went into his office, not matter the occasion.
Mr Duncan, who insisted you call him John despite you telling him you prefered to stay as professional as possible called you into his office as often as he could, asking you for everything. He did tire you out at times with his constant needs but the generous paycheck you got at the end of the week made it all worthwhile, not to mention, it was getting you closer to your boss.
You did notice his questions were phrased very specifically however. He asked them in a way where you only had two answers; yes or no.
“Y/N, can you make me a coffee?”
“Y/N, did you get a call back from the Stephensons yet?”
“Y/N, run this errand for me would you?”
“Morning Y/N, are you doing well today?”
You found his profound fascination with yes or no questions odd. Thinking back on it, most of your conversations with him consisted of you only saying ‘yes’ in which he would always smile bright, no matter the context.
“Y/N, I haven’t heard from Jackson Conor in a while, did they drop us?” He asked once, stepping out of his office and leaning over your desk with more confidence than every man in the entire firm put together.
Giving him a sorrowful frown, you nod, “Yes.”
Despite the bad news, all John could do was smile. “That’s fine.” He pauses, looking at you while the smile never leaves his face, “Y/N, you are absolutely beautiful, did you know that?”
His advances on you didn’t shock you anymore but they were never this brazen and it left you speechless. Mr Duncan reaches out over your desk and brushes a piece of your hair behind your ear, “All you have to do is say ‘yes.’ I won’t tell anyone,” his smile grew even wider, his perfect straight white teeth almost blinding you.
You look into his eyes as he has his hand on your cheek, stroking it with his thumb unapologetically. They were so blue. They looked like sapphires set right into his face. A pit in your stomach began to form as you felt yourself falling for him but you blink a few times, “Uh…” you begin, “Yes.”
He sighs, closing his eyes when the word passes your lips. He stops the movement of his thumb for a moment as his body seizes up. He opens his eyes again and continues the movement, “You are such a delight to have in the office Y/N.”
“Thank you Mr Du-”
“John. Please call me John.” he interrupts, the slight beg in his voice being incredibly sexy.
“Then,” you start, “thank you John. It has been a delight to be here. Working for you has been a dream come true and I couldn’t be more thankful.”
John then reaches his hand around the back of your neck and with his fingertips, pulls you forward with just enough force to let you know he was serious. He leans over the desk as far as he can and brings your ear to his lips. You can feel his face grazing your cheek and his breath tickling you as he whispers, “I could make you a lot more thankful if you’d like…”
You swallow nervously and you know he heard it when a breathy chuckle hits the space where your neck meets your shoulder.
He pulls back but stays close, your noses barely grazing each other. His crystal blue eyes stare down yours that are currently so wide they feel as if they might pop out. “Let me take you to dinner,” he says, almost demanding it.
When his words process in your mind, you pull back so you can see his full face, “Mr Du- John… isn’t this a little unprofessional? While I’d love to go to dinner with you, I think it’d be better if we just stayed coworkers.”
Instead of getting angry like you half expected from him, he just smiles a full toothy smile, “Oh Y/N, if I was worried about staying professional, I wouldn’t have asked.” He closes his eyes and whispers like a prayer, “All you have to do is say ‘yes.’”
You sigh, “I’ll get back to you, but it’s definitely a maybe.” You reach up and remove his hand from your skin that was fully hot from his touch at this point. He stands back up, straightens his suit vest, “Say ‘yes’ to me now and I can promise it won’t be the last time you say it.” You blush and with a wink, he strolls back into his office.
Days pass and you begin to notice John’s flirting increase dramatically; he calls you into his office more, having you sit and talk to him instead of just quick errands or questions, he complimented your looks more, especially if you were wearing anything that showed skin, and his hungry stare was hungrier than ever.
The things this man did to you were almost unbearable. Your heart beat out of your chest and your knees would go weak every time he called you into his office. When you walked in his office though, his mere presence would calm you while also getting you riled up.
After about a week and a half with no answer to his offer to take you to dinner, he had grown impatient, so one night that you two had decided to stay late, he made his move.
John and you sat in his office, finishing up as his clock struck 10pm. You grabbed your blazer off the back of the chair you were sitting in and went to put it on when he rushed up behind you to help. “Oh thank you John.” You smile back to him as he looks over your shoulder and down at you with a smile.
“My pleasure,” after sliding the black fabric up to your collar, he stops his hands and grips the sides of your shoulders. He pulls you into his chest and sighs, “Look at that Y/N,” he says, referencing the city skylight through his window.
Unsure of what else to do with this man so close to you, you feebly speak, “It’s beautiful. Atlanta is an amazing city sir.”
John slides his hands down your arms and snakes them around your waist, hugging your middle closely. He hums, resting his chin in the crook of your neck. You can feel his stubble scratch your soft skin, “It is. Looks even better from my penthouse.” He lifts a hand and points to a much taller building in the distance, “There it is, all the way at the top,” he turns his head into your ear, his lips on your earlobe, “I’d love for you to come see it sometime.”
Doing all in your power to keep from collapsing in his arms- which he would love -you close your eyes and contain your moan. “Have you thought about dinner yet sweetheart?” he whispers.
He grips your sides firmly and kneads his thumbs into them, “Then what’s the answer?”
Suddenly getting a wonderful idea, you grin, “I’ll tell you tomorrow,” You turn around in his arms and place your hands on his shoulders, “Why don’t we go home? It’s getting late and my cat is probably wondering where I am.”
Winking, he smiles, “Of course.” He grabs his own blazer and shoulder bag and leads you into the hallway towards the elevator.
Just when you are about to step in, you stop, a frantic look on face, “Oh my god, I left my purse in your office,” before he can offer to get it for you, you’re off to get it. He watches you run away and he can’t deny he doesn’t like the view. When you’re gone he waits for you at the elevator, keeping it open until you come back.
When you do, your hair is disheveled and he smiles to himself as you adjust yourself. “Alright, you nod, “let’s go.” John lets go of the elevator door and allows it to shut, sending you down to the first floor and on your merry ways.
You got to work before John the next day which almost never happens and you greet him at the door with a smile. “Morning John.”
He winks as he makes his way to his office, “Morning doll.”
You watch him walk into the room and shut the door, smiling the entire time.
John walks in his office, unbuttons his blazer and hangs it on the back of his chair. He lays his bag on the ground under his desk and sits down, coffee he held never leaving his hand.
He goes to turn on his computer when he notices the yellow sticky note on it. The red scribbles on it were in your handwriting which by now he could tell from a mile away. It read:
Dear Mr Duncan,
Ripping it off the monitor and folding it neatly into his pocket, John knew he’d be having one hell of a night when work was over.
Staci, Jacob, and John info - BIRTHDATES AND ZODIACS! Let’s make it official!
Since Ubisoft, at least for Far Cry 5, gave almost every character in-game the same face model as their voice actors, I thought what if their birth month/year were the same too?
Well, my dear bros, take a few minutes to read these incredible Zodiac traits for Staci/Julian Bailey, Jacob/Mark Pellegrino , and John/Seamus Dever, and it will prove these are really them! CELEBRATE ACCORDINGLY💕
Staci: Birthday: May 25th (1992 Chinese: Monkey) Gemini -
***bonus info: “Pratt” Surname - English: nickname for a clever trickster, from Old English prætt ‘trick’, ‘tricky’, ‘cunning’ (which is found in use as a byname in the 11th century). This surname is quite common in southeastern Ireland***
- Monkeys are sharp, smart, but naughty.
- People born in a year of the Monkey have magnetic personalities and are witty and intelligent.
- Monkeys are fast learners and crafty opportunists. They have many interests and need partners who are capable of stimulating them.
- Although they are clever and creative, Monkeys can’t always exhibit their talents properly. They like to accept challenges.
- Gemini rarely has hidden agendas.
- Playful and intellectually curious, Gemini is constantly juggling a variety of passions, hobbies, careers, and friend groups.
- the social butterflies of the zodiac:
- These quick-witted twins can talk to anyone about anything. Find them buzzing between happy hours, dinner parties, and dance floors.
- These curious twins are terrific pioneers, using their energy to spearhead innovative creative projects.
- A fearless thinker, Gemini is always down to try something new.
- These hyperactive air signs have short attention spans and are most satisfied when they can move fluidly from one idea to the next.
- Gemini is all about output, so these twins love to chat and often speak with their hands (which happens to be the body part associated with Gemini).
- They love texting and tweeting almost as much as they love talking IRL. In fact, the act of expression is often even more important to loquacious Gemini than what is actually being said, and they must remember to be thoughtful with their words. Another incredible Gemini quality, however, is that these natural chameleons can quickly recover from even the most shameful foot-in-mouth moments. Gemini moves too fast to care about embarrassing missteps: They simply move on.
- SEX: Gemini are represented by the twins, and are accordingly known for their dynamic duality. While some Gemini may literally explore multiples by way of threesomes, these air signs have enough personality to make even a monogamous get-down feel like an orgy.
- Gemini are ruled by Mercury, the planet of communication, so when it comes to dirty talk, these twins wrote the book: They’re extremely turned on by detailed accounts of lovemaking…even as the act is underway. Switching positions frequently during sex is extremely arousing for these energetic lovers. And don’t forget that Gemini rules the arms, so any opportunity to pin down, hold on to, or cuddle up to these limbs is a massive turn-on.
Jacob: Birthday: April 9 (1971 Chinese: Pig)- Aries:
***bonus info: “Seed” Surname- from Middle English sede ‘seed’; a metonymic occupational name for a gardener or husbandman (farmer), or a nickname for a small person. from a late Old English personal name, Sida, a post-Conquest short form of compound names formed with sidu ‘custom’, ‘manner’; ‘morality’, ‘purity’ as the first element.***
- Pigs are diligent, compassionate, and generous. They have great concentration: once they set a goal, they will devote all their energy to achieving it. Though Pigs rarely seek help from others, they will not refuse to give others a hand. Pigs never suspect trickery, so they are easily fooled.
- General speaking, Pigs are relatively calm when facing trouble. No matter how difficult the problems are Pigs encounter, they can handle things properly and carefully. They have a great sense of responsibility to finish what they are engaged in.
- Aries loves to be number one, so it’s no surprise that these audacious rams are the first sign of the zodiac. Bold and ambitious, Aries dives headfirst into even the most challenging situations (which is appropriate, since the body part associated with Aries is the head).
- Aries is a passionate, motivated, and confident leader who builds community with their cheerful disposition and relentless determination.
- Uncomplicated and direct in their approach, they often get frustrated by exhaustive details and unnecessary nuances. They like things quick and dirty, a temperament also reflected in their sexual proclivities.
- Aries leads with blind optimism, barreling through life with an electric joie de vivre that perfectly complements their distinctive impulsivity. These fire signs think after they leap, which often results in lessons learned the hard way.
- Aries represents the singular spirit. These rams adhere to an “every person for themselves” philosophy. While this self-determination can be inspiring, Aries needs to watch out for selfish tendencies.
- Aries is ruled by Mars, these courageous rams are always armed and ready for battle.
- Aries is known for an explosive temper, and although their outbursts don’t last long, it’s definitely best to avoid fiery rams until the steam has dissipated.
- But when these brazen rams are not flying off the handles, they’re upbeat, positive, and playful creatures who enjoy living life to its fullest.
- You can always be sure to spot an Aries excelling on the sports field, speeding down the highway, or organizing a vibrant party game.
- SEX: Aries is the first sign of the zodiac, and these fiery rams are known for their fast-paced, high-intensity approach to life. It’s no surprise that when it comes to sex, they’re turned on by impulsive, rapid bursts of passion that leave both partners wondering, What the hell just happened? — in a good way. Aries are always up for a challenge, and although foreplay is not their strong suit, they get riled up by the opportunity to take charge and get down.
- These pants-dropping, skirt-hiking fire signs are no stranger to quickies in unusual places, so don’t be surprised if your Aries lover wants to experiment with sex outside of the bedroom. Aries rules the head, so ask your Aries partner if they’d be into some extra hair-tousling, scalp-rubbing, or ponytail-pulling — chances are the answer will be an enthusiastic yes. These hot-blooded warriors should experiment with moves from behind: This sexy animalistic posture is perfect for impromptu trysts and sudden eruptions of desire.
John: Birthday: July 27 (1980 Chinese Year: Goat/Ram) - Leo:
- Rams are the most sensitive of all the signs. They can also be the most creative and artistically talented and may be drawn to the spiritual or esoteric.
- They are intelligent, romantic, charming, and compassionate.
- Rams always like to look their best and have a terrific sense of style.
- They flourish in an environment where they can work at their own pace, in spaces that are aesthetically pleasing, and surrounded by approval, love, and support.
- Rams are also known as the most potentially vulnerable and needy sign.
- Roll out the red carpet, because Leo has arrived. Leo is represented by the lion, and these spirited fire signs are the kings and queens of the celestial jungle. They’re delighted to embrace their royal status: Vivacious, theatrical, and passionate, Leos love to bask in the spotlight and celebrate themselves.
- These lions are natural leaders, and they enjoy cultivating friendships and romances that are artistically and creatively inspired.
- . Playful Leos have no problem leaning into drama-fueled romances that are perfectly suited for the tabloids. (In fact, they may even prefer them.) After all, every Leo perceives him or herself as a celebrity.
- These astrological divas never get tired of lavish dinners, exclusive parties, or decadent designer wear.
- Leos are renowned for their stability, loyalty, and consistency. They are dedicated friends.
- Lions love to watch their mates succeed — until they feel threatened. They can become impaired by their ego, pride, and jealousy when they start to fear their star power will be eclipsed.
- Ultimately, Leos’ own hubris is the greatest threat to their happiness.
- SEX: These lions are proud to proclaim they’re the kings and queens of the jungle. And when it comes to sex, fiery Leos are just as declarative — and performative — between the sheets. The biggest sexual turn-on for any Leo is to feel desired. Leos adore seduction (both giving and receiving) through lavish dates, over-the-top expressions of adoration, and grandiose romantic gestures. They purr at the very thought of being wanted, especially when that burning desire leads to passionate, dramatic lovemaking.
- Leo rules the heart and spine, so light caresses down Leos’ backs are a major turn on for these erotic wildcats. Leos should try seated positions in chairs (ahem, throne) for a theatrical sexual display that allows partners to share tender kisses while also finding their moment in the spotlight. (Lap dance, anyone?)