Here's something I can do without: People ahead of me on the supermarket line who are paying for an inexpensive item by credit card or personal check. People! Take my word for this: Tic Tacs is not a major purchase. And, I get just as discouraged when a guy who's buying a simple jar of spaghetti sauce tries to pay with a letter of credit from the Bank of Liechtenstein. Folks, carry some fuckin' money around, will ya? It comes in handy! No one should be borrowing money from a bank at 18 percent interest to buy a loaf of bread.
Credit cards as a means to accumulate debt 💰
- Using credit to pay for frequent or large purchases that you can’t afford
- Making the minimum monthly payment
- Accumulating interest on the debt
Credit cards as a method of payment ✨💲
- Making payments on time, in full, to build good credit
- Keeping credit card usage low
- Taking advantage of points and cash back rewards
- Using credit as a safer method of payment when making online purchases (transactions can be easily reversed if the info is stolen)
Mattsun: we need to get through this locked door.
Makki: Oikawa, give me your credit card.
Makki, pocketing it: thanks, kyoutani, kick down the door.
#source: generater#haikyuu!!#haikyuu incorrect quotes#haikyuu meme#incorrect quotes#hq#hq incorrect quotes#seijoh#aoba johsai#oikawa#mattsun#makki#kyoutani#mad dog#matsukawa issei#hanamaki takahiro#tooru oikawa#kyoutani kentarou#credit card#locked door#seijoh incorrect quotes#aoba johsai incorrect quotes#inccorect aoba johsai#incorrect seijoh