- Start cleaning today to make your home better, yourself better, and tomorrow better, too.
- You’ll thank yourself, feel better about yourself, and feel better about your home; I always do.
Not sure where to start with housework?
Here are 10 basic housework tasks I do seven days a week:
- Descale tea kettle
- Make bed & refresh blanket in dryer
- Make meals & ice
- Pet the cats & put food/water out
- Prep coffeemaker & tea kettle for the morning
- Refill Berkey water filter
- Set-up morning dishes & vitamins
- Vacuum entire house
- Wash dishes
- Wipe: bathroom mirror & faucet handle; gadgets; kitchen counters/stovetop
Stop Procrastinating and Start Cleaning: Housework Inspiration for Beginners and Procrastinators https://jenexxifer.blogspot.com/2021/04/stop-procrastinating-and-start-cleaning.html