THINGS I LOVED ABOUT SEX EDUCATION
- Showing Otis flaws and his struggle with himself to not become like his father
- Otis and Eric's friendship (I will ALWAYS support a straight and a gay friendship with a lot of intimacy and trust)
- Showing Jane and Otis progress in their relationship
- EVERYTHING ABOUT ERIC (seriously I love that boy so much)
- I really loved Adam's arc this season. That poor boy has been abused his whole life and took out that anger and sadness in others. I'm really happy that he was finally able to accept his sexuality and also be held accountable for his mistakes. Also... LET MY BOY BE HAPPY
- Lily. She is perfection
- LILY AND OLA (I totally called it)
- ADAM AND ERIC. HOLY SHIT I WAS NERVOUS THE ENTIRE TIME. I REALLY THOUGHT THEY WEREN'T GONNA MAKE THEM CANON. AND THEIR KISS WAS SO SWEET
- Adam and his big love confession in the middle of the musical (when He said "I wanna hold your hand I sobbed)
- Jackson and Viv's friendship. Literally they were adorable together and I'm really glad two completely different people managed to become very good friends with each other
- That really surprising (but also very welcomed) friendship between Ola and Adam. I really wasn't expecting it to happen, but I'm really glad it happened. Also that hug was adorable
- That epic Romeo and Juliet space musical!!
- THAT POWERFUL FEMALE FRIENDSHIP FORMED IN DETENTION
- CAN YOU BELIEVE MAUREEN DIVORCED MR. GROFF'S ASS!? Happy
- Jackson and his mom finally understanding eachother and being supportive
- Maureen and Jean's friendship
- Maeve being the protective big sister 😍😍😍
- All the LGBT representation. Y'all really deserve to be represented (specially Ace, Bi and Pan people)
- Aimee's story arc. It's very important to talk about sexual assault and non consensual situations!!!
In conclussion... SEX EDUCATION IS THE BEST SHOW PERIOD
season two of sex education hit different. it’s so refreshing to watch a group of diverse characters explore their sexuality. shoutout to the writers bc i kind of can’t believe a show can be written that perfectly
TV SHOWS WATCHED IN 2019: Sex Education (2019)
Sometimes the people we like, don’t like us back. And it’s painful, but there’s nothing we can do about it. i know what it’s like when someone doesn’t feel the same way about you. It’s someone you can’t stop thinking about. It hurts, but you can’t make people like you.