Hello there! I have recently discovered your art and I gotta say I love your style, but most of all, I love your Polish Winged Hussars art the most (gotta love those winged badasses), so care to tell me a little more about them? And any ships as well, I live off of shipping :) - Ayu
Here’s a little chart to make clear who’s who (I hope it’s more or less readable):
A bit of random trivia:
- Jerzy is the lieutenant and he plays mother for this band of misfits. Kasper, the rotmistrz, is in fact in charge of them all, but he’d rather lead them on the battlefield than deal with their everyday shenanigans.
- Father Walenty is the army’s chaplain. He was sent to them by the bishop as punishment, but settled in well and wouldn’t have it any other way.
- Albert has freaking 13 children and a third wife now.
- Emir had to run from the Ottoman Empire when he was accused of being a traitor.
- Kasper met Ewa when she tried to rob him. He was impressed.
- Jakób nearly became a rabbi.
- Some ships: Stanisław and Krzysztof are a cute older couple. Karolina changes her boyfriends often (Michał is one of them) and she has no intention to stop. Andrzej is in an unstable relationship with Ewa from time to time, but there’s also a weird tension between him and Bartłomiej. Wasilij has a crush on Wilhelm, and Rozalia on Teresa. Emir sleeps with Stefan often, but there’s a possibility for him to have a romance with Kasper.