@tuckerenthusiast guess who watched shaun of the dead for the first time!! needless to say it was a very good movie (that first pic is my bloody favourite scene) & i am beyond excited for the CotD webcomic
- Hyung Suk is fucking terrified but he still doesn’t lose a fight against a zombie. He’s holding up in his little home, and is surviving okay. But often there are times where he skips meals because he doesn’t have enough food.
This is due to him only checking the obvious places for supplies, which are already robbed of everything. His survivor knowledge is pretty much anything he’s learned from zombie movies. He gives his dog Enu all the nutrition she needs, even if that means he won’t eat for the day.
- Jae Yeol is the bad ass loner with a motorbike who has been surviving by himself in a house full of food and supplies. He’s one of those people who’s an expert at all of this. Knows where to get needed items, knows where you’re most likely to find zombies, etc. Still so adorably socially awkward tho.
- Oh god I honestly can’t see Vasco ever leaving his house unless it’s absolutely necessary. If he’s scared of rumors about ghosts, he has to be absolutely terrified of walkers.
He doesn’t lose in a fight, but gosh darn it if he doesn’t give the funniest, high pitched screams while doing it. Everyone else misunderstands his screams as banshee battle cries but in actuality he’s just ready to piss himself. He and burn knuckles are surviving as a group.
- Honestly Jin Ho Bin would be the asshole that robs other survivors for their food and medicine. He’s cocky when around his group, but if he’s left alone with zombies he’s a big ol’ baby. He’s tried to rob Jae Yeol once, but got his ass kicked to high heaven, so he always avoids Jae’s territory now.
- Gimme all the bad ass girls surviving together with Choi Soo Jung as their leader. Choi has taught everyone how to fight, and they’ve all got a great base going with a good amount of tools and food. Jang Hyun and Jin Sung are also camped with ‘em.
Jin is grossed out by the zombies, but does what he needs to survive. I imagine Jang Hyun would be the type of guy who’s pretty, kind, and jokes around to lift the overall gloomy mood. But he’s freaking terrifying in a fight. Dude’s got sharp ass scissors as a weapon, don’t mess with him.
- Duk Hwa and Park Ji Ho are travelling survivors that stick to the shadows to avoid combat. Ji Ho is the best pick pocket one has ever seen, and one time he even successfully stole from Jin Ho Bin. Duk Hwa can defend them well, and often writes lyrics when they have rare moments of peace.
Eventually they’re saved by Hyung when in a pickle, and end up camping with him. Often they visit Vasco, partly for a place to stay, partly to trade supplies and make sure he’s alright.
- Gun, Goo, and Kouji are a part of Choi’s group. But more often than not Gun and Goo travel to survey the area and get more necessities. Kouji is their technology dude, who sometimes tags along in an attempt to get service and contact help/get information. Gun and Goo are also people that Jin Ho Bin avoids due to a hard ass kicking.
I’m inlove with this AU @tuckerenthusiast (please check their profile if you haven’t yet, it’s gorgeous af)
[first photo] Consider this; since Craig and his team moves a lot when fighting or running away — imagine having their clothes get stuck on a door/metal and ended up ripping bits of it off 👀
OH, if you were wondering, no Lance does not remember Keith cradling him in his arms.
This is probably the last panels of this little story board and I hope you liked them. @sabrisun and I will be putting together the rest of the story though and we will probably write and draw stuff as well.