Questions for the Signs
- Why do you hurt people without consideration?
- Does it ever get tiring, keeping so many secrets?
- Why are you scared of letting others help you?
- Why do you jump so quickly into relationships only to leave just as quick?
- Why do you need others peoples approval?
- Why do you not believe in yourself?
- Do you not think you’re worth more, do you not see all the value you have?
- Do you like to feel broken or have you just learned to live with the pain?
- Are you afraid of your flaws?
- Do you fake your confidence so people can’t see how self conscious you truly are?
- Have you ever stopped to think how others feel when you leave them behind because you got bored?
- Why do you claim to be innocent when you are guilty of so much pain and abuse?
- Can you not live independently?
- Why must you jump into relationship before you are even aware of what love is?
- Will you ever take responsibility for you own actions?
- Why do other people’s opinions matter so much to you?
- Why do you have to win every argument you get into?
- Will you ever be able to fully show another person your flaws and insecurities and realize they still love you even if you’re not perfect?
- Why do you see emotions as a vulnerability?
- Are you so proud and mighty that you must go through life without ever letting others help you?
- Why are you incapable of realizing you aren’t perfect, but it’s okay that youre not perfect?
- Why do you try so hard to make sure nobody ever finds out who you really are?
- Why does your social appearance dictate how you live your life?
- Do you think you are only worth love if you conceal your true self?
- Why do you hide your loneliness behind your humor?
- Do you not see all the value you’re worth?
- Why do you expect people to be honest to you when you always lie and deceive others?
- Why do you have to one up people every single chance you get?
- Why do you never take other people’s feelings into consideration?
- Do you know how much of a narcissist you are?
- Is there a reason you need to be better than everybody?
- Why is it so hard for you to express your emotions to others?
- Will you ever stop and realize other people can help you, you aren’t alone?
- Why do you push yourself so hard and still never think you’re enough?
- Why are you so scared of accepting the love people have for you?
- How can you be so oblivious to other people’s emotions?
- Will you ever learn that some things are better left unsaid?
- Are you capable of being your own person instead of just following everybody else?
- Why do you let others walk all over you?
- Do you know that your opinions and feeling are just as valid as everybody else’s?
- Will you ever let other people see who you truly are instead if putting on some “innocent” facade?