It’s April, so you know what that means! Autism acceptance month!
So, I decided to promote my zazzle store again! I’m an autistic teenager who makes some cool shirts and pins on zazzle! All of the things you see above can come in a variety of styles, colors, and sizes, these pictures are just the generic models!
WEEEE HEY KIDS. YALL WANT TO ADOPT SOME BUNS? Check out some sweet snow bunnies at my zazzle storeHERE! |Designs are available as pins, magnets basic metal keychains, and SICK acrylic! Also featuring a few stickers and miscellaneous illustrations.
More designs to come in between doujinshi updates, so stay tuned! Love you! *showers you in flowers*
EDIT: The store may have some temporary glitches, so hang on to that link!
But I’m not gonna wear this jacket because it’s June. Why did I buy a heavy black men’s extra small t-shirt in June.
IT LOOKS GREAT ON SMALL SKELETONS
AND NOT SO SMALL SKELETONS
This is their get along shirt but they already get along
I should be working.
Suffice to say I am thrilled, though it does have that weird internet t-shirt print smell that smells kind of weird but. Y’know. That’ll wash out. Also I ordered this the first day I could, which was May 13th, and it took until May 24 for it to even ship? I’m not sure if that’s standard for Zazzle stores or not.
No complaints about the actual quality of the shirt though, it was worth the wait. It’s very comfortable, fits nicely, print quality seems to be good. And, y’know, now I have The Shirt. I kinda wish I’d gotten a ladies size in retrospect but eh, this one looks more like the shirt from The Videos and that’s important to me.
So I’ve been working on this guy for a couple weeks on and off, meaning to make it into a birthday card for asexuals specifically, but subtle enough that a friend could get it for them without being obvious in case the card was for someone who wasn’t completely out yet.
I don’t know that I’m done with this yet, but I figured it was pretty fitting to reveal the design today :)
So happy Ace day! And have a great Thanksgiving!
The card will be available in my Zazzle store probably by the end of the long weekend :)
You can now get shirts, buttons, and mugs printed with my Baby Ball Python image. It’s currently available in three morphs: Albino, Normal, and Blue-Eyed Leucistic! If there’s enough interest, I may add more.
Thank you to all the ladies who have responded to my “Girls like dinosaurs too” post, and to all the men who have participated by spreading the word. Your thoughts and stories about growing up loving dinosaurs were a blast to read, and are really helping me with direction for my upcoming product designs!
Frequent suggestions have included:
• Female representation in dinosaur media and products (girls playing on the packages, female paleontologists, etc).
• Making more realistic and less “movie monster” style designs, and offering baby dinosaurs and family groups of dinosaur toys so the story doesn’t always have to be “Slash! Bite! Blood! Trucks! MANLINESS!” (To paraphrase one response).
• The general consensus has been that most all of you like dinosaurs as they truly were, no need to “commercially girlify” them. Dinosaurs are awesome, and nature didn’t design them for just one gender. You have expressed a desire, however, to be thought of more by manufacturers and marketers.
• That said, many of you expressed that a certain amount of “pink-sparkly-cute” dinosaur toys would be welcome in responsible doses.
• Last, there was an overwhelming expression of desire for dinosaur clothes made for girls and women. Many of you recounted searching in vain for dinosaur clothes in your section and size and eventually having to resort to a shirt from the boys’ section or in some cases buying fabric and sewing your own clothing. That’s some serious desire unmet by the products currently out there. My wife and I were planning before on starting a Zazzle store that would include some dinosaur clothes for ladies, but your comments have persuaded me that our store should take women’s clothing seriously. Watch this space for updates on that ;)
Thank you all so much! Your thoughts have helped a lot. Keep spreading the word! If you know more ladies with thoughts, we would love to hear them, too!