RED LION HEADCANONS
- Is an absolute mother hen over her Paladin but couldn’t care less about anyone else
- Except for Allura. Red cares for Allura too
- Keith: *Stumbles*
Red: *Bursts through wall* MY SON ARE YOU HURT
- Is protective of Keith for two reasons. One, she fears losing him and having to face Black about it afterwards. Two, WHEN WILL YOU STOP LAUNCHING YOURSELF INTO OUTER SPACE GODDAMMIT WHY DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING AROUND HERE
- Likes the Peace & Quiet, ironically is one of the most active Lions, beside Blue and Green
- Will fight anyone, anytime, anywhere, for any reason
- Will also fight EVERYone
- Knew about Keith being half Galra since the very beginning and wasn’t gonna give him two shits, being very wary about this, but after he launched himself out the door to space for the first time she was like “Welp there’s not many of these just walking around in the Universe and he’s as reckless as me so I guess that’s it, let’s roll”
- Ended up getting way too attached to him and will raise her barrier to shield him from anything
- Shiro: Come on, Red. Let go of him, it’s his turn to do the dishes.
Red: *Keeps barrier up, doesn’t budge*
- Lance once told the story of The Lion King to the Lions. They all instantly decided Red was Zazu and provoke her like ‘What, will you sing the Morning Report to Black next too?’ every time she says something obvious.
- Red likes Kovu the best btw
- Red still doesn’t like the Blade Of Marmora folks. She holds a grudge against them because of those goddamned trials which hurt Keith so badly back then.
- Red: Idc if you’re half Galra or if you somehow have a connection to those bastards because of your stupid butter knife, thEY HURT YOU AND I’LL KILL THEM ON SIGHT
Keith: Red no
Red: RED YES
- Legit tried to close her mouth on Kolivan twice. Failed both attempts.
- Red growls everytime Kolivan is in sight. Kolivan secretly thinks she’s adorable for being so over-protective
- They once had a meeting outside the Castle right after some battle. As usual, Red was growling every single time Kolivan would be near Keith. At a certain moment, Kolivan glanced up at her and gave this tiniest smirk on the corner of his lips and Red almost shot him right there and then, not caring about everyone else around - just didn’t because Blue noticed and tackled her, engaging in a fight and distracting her away from the others