did you read the zap2it interview? I'm sure they will hurt ward in the finale
I read it but I have high hopes regarding that interview!
They confirmed Ward is going to be in season 3.
And not only that but we’re gonna know his real agenda at the end of the season.
Ward and Bobbi are surrounded by fire.
This is not just another coincidence where Ward and fire are related.
Yes Ward is not coming out ‘unscathed’ for all we know he’s not coming out the same Ward we had for these past two seasons.
I do believe that Ward is going to come out as Hellfire from this episode.
I mean think about it
- Ward aside from Skye is the only one who was not introduced immediately as an original character in the Agents of Shield comic books. However we later found out that the reason for that is because Skye was already a character in the Marvel universe.
- Ward and Skye’s storylines have always been intertwined. All the promotional pictures over them, just think about it, why would they promote skyeward SO much if their storylines are not intertwined somehow? It makes sense now; Hellfire was the person that Daisy Johnson loved.
- Hellfire has quite a similar background to Ward.
- Ward has been in contact with fire three times (including this picture)
- ‘Monsters together’, ‘someday you’ll understand’ - easter eggs everywhere from the writers telling us that one day they’ll truly be on the same level
- Jiaying’s explanation to Gonzale’s about the Terrigen crystal. - Why have her do that whole explanation to us when the person who was only there to witness it is dead? Why introduce these new crystals unless they’re going to play an imp role? They want us to know about them, they want us to remember it esp when Jiaying said ‘will you become one of us or?’
- Also Raina said something about the battle of afterlife saying it was going to be the quinjets coming down and fire and war coming. So considering the above image, Ward is actually somewhere in China so he can be hit by a crystal.
You might be thinking, well doesn’t Hellfire die in the comics? yes he does but even tho the show borrows characters from the comics they don’t really take the route of their storyline in the comic.
P.S. I was reading on Daisy’s and Hellfire’s relationship and i found this
‘As Quake walked out, Hellfire offered to take her for a drink’
It could mean nothing and be just another coincidence but it would be actually amazing if they incorporated that moment (since in the comics it was like the first time they had a heart to heart and later she kissed him - which thinking about it also happened in the show).
There are a lot of signs pointing to Ward as Hellfire, I hope we’ll finally have an answer next week. I’m tired of Ward being this Wildcard.