10. Yuu Hyakuya (Owari no Seraph)- Yuu grew on me towards the end of the season. He actually cares for his friends now which I liked, and his story got even more interesting after he turned into that crazy demon.
9. Goudo Takeo (Ore Monogatari)- What a man amongst men. He could have been higher if this show wasn’t ridiculous. By that I mean catching steel beams and jumping out of burning buildings. Besides those moments though I like him a lot, he’s a good guy.
8. Pine/Yuta (Punchline)- Yep might get some hate on this one but hey I shouldn’t because really Pine was a Man in a women’s body the whole time. So if you have a problem with that well then Idk what to tell you. Pine was awesome and he did what he had to do to save his friends…and his journey continues.
7. Klaus Von Reinherz (Kekkai Sensen)- After that Chess match I was like “Wow this fucking guy is a boss” and then he stepped into the ring with that Psychic monster and he instantly got more respect from me.
6. Leonardo Watch (Kekkai Sensen)- I love Leo, he’s just a nice guy who looks out for his friends. His eyes are super crazy yet super awesome and he’s just a nice dude.
5. Welf Crozzo (Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka)- Welf…made bell’s armor and helped him make that Minotaur horn into a magic item as well. He is super talented and I like his character a lot, very good supporting character.
4. Bell Cranel (Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka)- Probably would be number one in any other season but this one. Bell is the badass hero who can have any girl he want’s but just does not want them…kinda…he wants Aiz and I think that is it lol. Bell’s Power is awesome and the ranking system he has is awesome as well.
3. Yamada Ryuu (Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo)- This guy took control during this anime. He is just a bad-ass character getting shit done. He made me laugh constantly and he grew on me as his relationship with Shiraishi grew as well.
2. Yukihira Soma (Shokugeki no Soma)- Soma is interesting because usually in these kind of anime the main has to work his way up when he is forced with a task, but he knows what he is doing so he is just kicking ass along the way. However the writers throw in some road blocks which he still needs to overcome which I like a lot. He’s also a piece of shit but a loving piece of shit to everyone around him.
1. Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku)- The fucking man. Hikigaya constantly had my emotions going crazy, from embarrassment, to sadness, and joy to anger Hikigaya delivered every week. He gave me what I wanted…something Genuine.