The Mayans were called the civilization of time as they discovered exact calendar and time measuring systems through only the stars the direction north. Their monumental structures created without large domesticated pack animals or the wheel is a testament to human ingenuity.
I have finally accomplished a huge dream of mine- get my passport and visit one of the new seven wonders of the world. Sacred pyramids at Chichen Itza 🙏🏼✨gratitude to the universe for guiding me and continuously blessing me on this journey.
• Aries: Popocatépetl. Is an active volcano, located in the states of Puebla, México, and Morelos.
• Taurus: Cave of the Crystals. Is a cave in Naica, Saucillo Municipality, Chihuahua, México.
• Gemini: Ría Lagartos Biosphere Reserve. Is a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve in the state of Yucatán, México.
• Cancer: Arch of Cabo San Lucas. Is a distinctive rock formation at the southern tip of Cabo San Lucas.
• Leo: Gran Desierto de Altar. Is one of the major sub-ecoregions of the Sonoran Desert, located in Sonora, México.
• Virgo: Lacandon Jungle. Is an area of rainforest which stretches from Chiapas, México.
• Libra: Monarch Butterfly Biosphere Reserve. Is a World Heritage Site containing most of the over-wintering sites of the eastern population of the monarch butterfly. And is located in Michoacán, México.
• Scorpio: Sistema Sac Actun. Is a cenote located in Tulum, Quintana Roo, México.
• Sagittarius: Tequila Volcano. Is a volcano located near Tequila, Jalisco, in México. This volcano is not dangerous to its nearby communities, which are famous for producing tequila.
• Capricorn: Nevado de Toluca. Is a large stratovolcano in Texcaltitlán, México, México.
• Aquarius: Hierve el Agua. Is a set of natural rock formations in the Mexican state of Oaxaca that resemble cascades of water.
• Pisces: Arrecifes de Cozumel National Park. Is off the coast of the island of Cozumel in the state of Quintana Roo, México.