The SJM Accent Challenge
FINALLY got this done! Thank you everyone for tagging me! @modernbookfae, @catastrophicallyinlovewithbooks, @rayonfrozenwings, @readinglikewildfire, @escapingtheconstrictingboxes, @feyre-starkov, @deziremyacotar, @feysandsmut, @highlady-casandra
omg this is so long. I’m so sorry. Also I say “uhm” way too much.
- Name and username
- Where are you from?
- Pronounce the following words:
Archeron, Rhysand, Cresseida, Thesan, Rhoe Galathynius, Illyrian, Manon, Abraxos, Prythian, Lucien, Ianthe, Suriel, Bryaxis, Carridwen and Nuala, Elide, Velaris, Rowan Whitethorn, Chaol Westfall, Yrene Towers, Nehemia Ytger, Rifthold, Adarlan, Chrocan, Kaltain Rompier, Sorscha, Dorian Havilliard, Lyria, Asterion horse, Valg, Eyllwe, wyrdmarks, rowaelin, feysand
- How did you find out about the books?
- When did you start reading them?
- Favorite character from TOG?
- Favorite character from ACOTAR?
- Have you read The Assassin’s Blade? Do you plan on reading the ACOTAR Novellas?
- Favorite ship/s?
- Read a page from your favorite book from TOG (or ACOTAR)
- Which scene destroyed you the most?
- If you read fanfiction, name your favorite or some of your favorites
- Fave headcanons?
- Favorite quote/s?
- If you could choose any piece of media to readapt the Maasverse in, what would you choose? (e.g: movie(s), tv show(s), animation, a musical, videogames, etc)
- TOG or ACOTAR? Why?
- Which would be your ACOTAR Court? Why?
- And last but not least, say 3 unpopular opinions. Do it, go off
I think these people haven’t done it?