Determinate (Jared Kleinman x Reader)
Request: can you do some jared x reader where its movie night for the whole gang and the other 4 friends tease jared and the reader about their crushes on each other and shit?
Y o movie night type shit is my absolute jam ok bless u for this request srry it took so long
Word Count: 942
Warnings: none :-)
You devoted about 25% of your brain to focusing on the movie playing on the TV five or so feet in front of you, and the other 75% on not blushing at how close Jared was to you.
Zoe had picked Lemonade Mouth, which was a shock considering she had made you all sit through A Cinderella Story every single other time her turn had come up in the rotation. Technically, it had been Evan’s turn, but you unanimously agreed that another Wes Anderson movie would make you all want to murder each other. So, Lemonade Mouth it is.
Usually, you would sit on the couch in Evan’s living room, in between him and Alana, with Jared in the recliner and the Murphy siblings occupying the rug on the floor, but when you returned from the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn Connor had taken Alana’s usual seat, his legs taking up your space, with Alana and Zoe sharing the recliner.