The Complete Ninjago Nerd’s Guide to Seeing the Lego Ninjago Movie
1) If you’re not planning on seeing the movie the exact day it comes out, AVOID TUMBLR AT ALL COSTS!!!!!! EVEN IF YOU HAVE BLACKLIST, I PROMISE YOU SOMETHING WILL LEAK THROUGH AND RUIN YOUR ENTIRE EXPERIENCE.
2) Buy the soundtrack beforehand, so that after you see the movie, you can come home and listen to it on repeat so you don’t lose the hype.
3) Once you go see the movie, make sure to bring every single Ninjago related item you own, be it apparel, minifigures, accessories, etc. Bring it all. Leave nothing home. If you have two different Ninjago shirts, wear the other one like a cape. #NoRegrets #WeAreAdults (P.S. If you bring your minifigures, make sure they can all see the screen so they can watch too <3)
4) Walk up to the theater like the evil ninjas did in Double Trouble. Strut your stuff. This is your red carpet, baby. You’ve been waiting for this, and you deserve the spotlight. For good measure, bring airhorns.
5) Ask for a ticket to the Lego Ninjago Movie, and be serious about it. No whispering. No blushing. THIS IS YOUR DAY!!!!!!! DON’T BACK DOWN!!!!!!!
6) Walk into the theater and immediately lose all function of your legs
7) Flop into your seat like a seasick jellyfish
8) Stare at the screen (don’t forget to set your minifigs out so they can see)
9) Once the trailers start, be careful not to wear your eyes out by staring too hard. You don’t want to go blind before the movie starts.
10) The movie is starting. You have lost all feeling in your legs, as well as your arms. Your skin is numb. Your mouth is open, but nothing is coming out except for the soft sound of mangled screeching. Your heart is beating so fast you think it’s going to burst out of your chest and strangle the person sitting in front of you. Help. This is the end. There is nothing. Life is an illusion. Death is coming.
11) Don’t forget to sob your eyes out! :)
12) The movie is over. You have never felt so alive. All you want to do is run around screaming.
13) Go home, listen to the Ninjago soundtrack which you should have gotten in step 2, and scream your head off on Tumblr and to all of your friends.
14) This is the most important, PLEASE REMEMBER TO TAG YOUR SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This has been The Complete Ninjago Nerd’s Guide to Seeing the Lego Ninjago Movie. Feel free to add your thoughts or anything additional you feel is important.