Person A is an immortal stuck in a teenager's body, and has to put up with living in a house full of actual teenagers. Person B is one of those teenagers, but also person A's ex-girlfriend's grandson. They don't get along. What would their fights be about?
Assuming person B knows that they are an immortal, and their grandmothers ex, it would most likely be about her. stuff like “You remind me of your grandmother.” or “You know, my grandmother used to call you a huge a-hole, now i know why.” or “God I am so happy you didnt end up as my grandparent.”/ “Don’t talk to me like that, I could have been your grandparent.”
If B doesnt know they’d probably argue about more mundane stuff like cleaning around the house, laundry, groceries, curfews, boundaries, stuff like that. “You ate my brownies! They had my name on it!” or “Could you please stop leaving your clothes everywhere” or “stop having sex on the couch, people sit there!” or “hurry up and get out of the bathroom! I need to shower!”
some-other arguing points varying between the two:
1. “You know, when I was your age, I actually had some manners.”
2.” Shouldnt you respect your elders?”
3. “If you tell me one more story about your ‘golden days’ I swear to god I will rip my ears off.”
4. “Tell me one more war story, I dare you.”
5. “These are things no one should ever have to know about his grandmother please stop talking.”
6. “Back in my day…” “Oh my god, shut up, I don’t care.”
7. “I have been stuck in puberty for hundreds of years, I can complain as much as I want.”
I hope you like them! If you need anything else, dont be afraid to ask!