In our culture, if a guy wants to marry the girl he loves, he must first ask the girl's parents for permission before actually asking her. Can you do Souma, asking the whole Nakiri clan for Erina's hand in marriage, please? Thank you xD
Imagine though. Soma being so free about it.
- Soma found it A LOT easier to be open about it with Senzaemon.
- “Sir, I’d like to ask your granddaughter for her hand in marriage.”
- Senzaemon’s heart almost burst.
- He was quite happy and supportive of it though.
Gave Soma an extremely long lecture about marriage and life though.
- TOOK IT TO THE HEART.
- The man was barely there for his daughter’s childhood just for her to be taken away.
He is to blame though, he knows that. Soma is quite scared.
- Azami hasn’t moved in quite awhile.
- Kind of just butted in.
- “What is this about my niece getting married?”
- “Uh, sir, she isn’t getting married yet-”
- Soma just wants to get permission, that’s all.
- MARRIAGE LECTURE #2.
- She kind of just butted in too?
- Heard is from her husband.
- SUFFOCATED SOMA WITH QUESTIONS.
- But what must be done, must be done.
- Soma has a hard time trying to understand what she’s saying.
- HEARD IT FROM HER PARENTS.
- She’s made herself their wedding planner.
- Is Soma scared?
- Yes, yes he is.
- “Look, I just want permission to marry your cousin. Do I have permission or not?”