Good Witch Practices
- Cleansing your space, tools, yourself, your grandmother, the neighbour’s cat
- Being patient and fair with baby Witches, you were one once so help em if they need it
- Baby Witches; If you need advice on experience, ask a Witch. If you need to know what a word means, ask Google. If you need to remove a certain someone from your existence, ask a demon. If you need to remove remnants of the certain someone from your clothes, ask a demon parent.
- Don’t police other people’s practices. You do you, they’ll do them, I’ll do me.
- If you don’t feel safe or familiar with something, don’t do it until you’ve researched it a bit. That’s the last time I try break dancing while doing a spell..
- Be realistic. You can’t fly, read minds or stop time. None of us can. Science and Witchcraft are like…the perfect couple. They take each other on dates, remind us we are stuck on Earth and can’t fly, they are always together like all the time. We need to respect them being together so we don’t get hurt.
- Have. Fun. Have so much fun, don’t stop with the fun. Just party all the time. It’s an amazing experience and it should be enjoyed. A L W A Y S
On a more serious note (booo!),please be respectful to yourself and everyone else. We are individuals, we do have limits and we do need to take care, and unless you can break dance don’t do it (I was kidding about that. I can’t even do a handstand)