Hi! How’s it going friends! I’m opening up a zine dedicated to the young animal comics if anyone’s interested in contributing :) its open to all artists and I think it would b a neat wee thing to do for team young animal!!
what kind of shenanigans could adam have possibly gotten into if Mr. Young can pull up to an old military base and see, as he drives in:
- a gay couple, holding hands, one holding a sword and the other a tire iron (did az extinguish the sword? they pull in their wings quickly but the sword..)
- a straight couple, one holding a pin like a weapon
- a 5’ tall angry man with a gun
- a random older woman
- four children running away from a set of scales and a crown
- a probably-still-burning car from the 1920s
and proceed to sigh and go, “what’s he been getting up to now”
A great many sagas telling of heroes are handed down between the generations. For his past liberation of Crimea with Princess Elincia, the young man Ike is one those heroic names. He tears across this land of war, now older and stronger. With swordsmanship inherited from his father, he serves with his comrades in the mercenary band that bears his father’s name! (Illust. Clover.K)
Hey guys!! It’s my face!!! (Gross, I know.) I’ve been picking at asks so far today and have one somewhat close to being done so that may be out tonight, but I had some Stuffs™ to do outside of the internet (ew) and put on some makeup and feel HELLA CUTE, so I decided to share. Because… why not, right?