His fUcking cocky smirk when you look at him across the room or hall.
His friends knock shoulders with him and laugh as he just stares and grins at you.
“Fuck you guys.” He laughs before jogging over to you.
You both support each other soso much. You go to every game of his and he attends everything and anything that you do too.
“Dude, why weren’t you at the party on Saturday?” “I was with Y/N. And she’s better than any party with you knobheads.”
He watches anyone who approaches you, just in case they get too close.
He understands you can handle yourself, but still likes to be overly protective.
Clingy af when he wants to be.
“Justin, what are you doing?” “I’m hugging you.” “Yeah, and you’ve been doing it for ten minutes. We need to get to class.” “I don’t wanna.” “We need to.” He’d sigh, pull back, and grab your hand in his before walking you to class, pouting the entire way.
Growls and deep moans.
Waiting until you’re ready - for anything and everything.
“Love ya, shithead.”
*you stick your middle finger up at him in return*
LOUD, BOISTEROUS LAUGHTER.
Resting his head in your lap or on your stomach.
Soft moans when your play with his hair or give him back massages because he just gets so sleepy and relaxed. You just crack up laughing and he bLusHes!!
“Shut up.” He’d mumble in return.
You’re friends with Clay and so Justin tries to not be a cockhead to him.
He succeeds… most of the time.
He slings his arms over your stomach as you lay in bed, much to your dismay as his arm is heavy. But he’s tired and his hair’s fluffy and he’s just toO cUte!! so it’s okay as soon as you look down at his peaceful face!!
You’re there to reassure him about his home life, and let him vent about it all. He never tells you, but he honestly really appreciates it and he gets so warm and fuzzy inside because of you. He thinks you’re the most amazing thing to grace this earth - and you are.
He keeps you away from Bryce and Marcus as much as he can.
He cries about Hannah. He truly feels horrible for what has happened and what he did.
He loves you - wholeheartedly and unconditionally - and tells you every day.
can you post the list of the songs bts have made playlist on Spotify ?(because i can't access spotify from where i live...)
Okay, I just typed them all out! I’ll try to remember to update this when Tae and Jimin’s playlists come out. If I forget, send in another ask and I’ll type those up too! I know how hard it is to not be able to access certain things because you’re in a different country. So please enjoy~ - Kristi P.S. I typed it the way Spotify shows it, so it’s Title - Artist - Album
Hello world! Let me start with a big thank you.We reached 10k and I just can’t believe it. In honor of this mind-blowing achievement, I decided to create my first favorites page ever. So, without further ado… let’s celebrate!
Must be following me (coconuty), I will be checking
Reblog this post at least once. Likes only count for bookmarking
Do not delete the text, self-promote on this post. Doing so will automatically disqualify you.
A follow back from me, if not already
A cute spot on my faves page (under construction)
I will be queuing a lot (but really a lot) from you
to a 24 hour drug store in the middle of the night
-Going to a theme park together
-One of them
crying because their favorite character died and the other comforting them
one sitting on the others lap and telling a story about their day
-One of them
playing with the other’s hair as they rest their head on their lap
irresponsible one getting drunk and the responsible one insisting on driving
horror movies and one of them covering the other’s eyes during the scary parts
-Singing high school musical duets in the shower
heated discussions about their fave superheroes/villains
over what cereal to buy
of each other’s nerdy underwear
calling each other
- Pulling lame
pranks/making stupid bets on each other 24/7
about who ate the last pop tart
- Having a
water pistol/balloon fight inside
horribly at being functioning adults
OTHER OTP THINGS -Which
one put googly eyes on their nipples and which one would come into the bedroom
and immediately walk out again
-Which one waits at the airport with a sign that says “Huge Loser”
-Is the most
-Who is most
likely to carry the other?
-Who wakes up
-Who says I
love you first?
MISCELLANEOUS AUS/INSPIRATIONS -I’m
sitting in my backyard by the pool/sunbathing when I sneeze. You say “bless you”
and scare the hell out of me -You’re
the lifeguard at the pool and I pretend to drown so you can “save me” but it
sort of back fires and now I’m banned from the pool for life but at least you
walked me out and gave me your number -I’m
doing a road trip and ran out of gas. You’re a cop that was passing by and
waits with me while I wait for AAA -I get a sunburn so bad I can barely move but I have to go to the store to get aloe
and you’re an employee and wince sympathetically when I go to pay for it (and
when I get home I find out that you wrote your number on my receipt) -I was trying to buy some candy from the
vending machine but it got stuck and you saw and helped me get my candy out. 2 packets
came out, but no you can’t have one -We
both wanted the last bit of orange chicken at panda express but while we were
arguing over who got it someone else bought it -We’re
at a music festival and everything was fine until your fucking giant ass showed
up, but when I hit your shoulder repeatedly to yell at you, you turned out to
be super cute -I
went up to you at this bar to talk to you but it turns out that you just got
dumped -We’re both on different dates, but our dates ran into each other and it turns
out they used to date You’re performing at an open-mic night and played a couple
covers and one of the songs you played makes me cry every time - Yoga -I saw you
in my favourite band’s merch and want to grab a drink? -My pet
rabbit slipped under your fence -I’m going to fuckin reek you at scrabble I don’t care its 3 am -I tripped
and tried to grab onto something but I accidentally pulled your pants down with
me -I might be drunk right now but your house was the only one I remembered -Shut your
fucking mouth for a second or I’ll have to make out with you to shut you up -You said
you were going to cut your hair you didn’t say it’d look /that/ good. -Apparently
our mutual friend said to both of us they’d meet up with us here but they’re not
here. -You’re locked out of your place in your underwear and forgot your key -I happened
to glance into your window just in time to see you do a slamming’ air guitar
solo -Our building
has a strict No Pet Policy and your cat will not stop meowing, I WILL report
you -The postal worker delivered your package to my place and I was expecting
something so I totally didn’t look before I opened it and… wow that is um -I live a
block away from this pizza place that stays open until 2 am and you’re
literally ALWAYS there -I dropped my ring and you came to
pick it up, but everyone thinks that you’re proposing -I did not mean to leave the blinds open and change but now you’re staring
at me -The hotel gave me your suitcases by accident -Annoying
next door neighbor and you keep me up all night with your partying. -You’re an
underwear model and there’s a giant billboard of you across from where I work -We live door to door and your loud singing in the shower
every night annoys the shit out of me. -We meet
every day on our lunch break by the hot-dog stand and one time I forget my
wallet -Taxi cab driver/ passenger -I work at an animal shelter and you come in looking for a pet pretty often. -Voice actors and we have to voice a lot of romantic scenes -Teachers at an elementary school and your class is super loud -We took this game of gay chicken too seriously’ when you took your pants off -I used to be the best baker in the neighborhood but then you showed up at with
a stack of brownies which almost gave me an orgasm. -Laser tag party and we’re the last two alive on opposite teams. -You’ve won best costume for the past three years. This year I am wearing the best
costume ever. Bonus:
Wait you actually look really cute. When did you turn hot? What the fuck? -Everyone pretty much thinks we’re dating, so if you’re up for it why the hell
not? -I was on my
balcony and you started loudly quoting Romeo and Juliet at me. -I spilled
my drink down your shirt and then tried to drink it off you. -We had an
impromptu rap duet in the middle of the party. -You kept
asking everyone to play the cha cha slide, then passed out when the song
started. -You keep
shouting “THIS IS MY JAM” at every song that comes on. -Whenever you saw me you’d shout ‘WHOOOOOOOOO’ really loudly and then do
finger guns at me before walking off -You thought I was your friend and pulled me up on the table to dance with you.
Now you’re shirtless and grinding on me. -You start singing the national anthem when it got really quiet. -You threw
up on my shoes Bonus: twice/again -We live in adjacent apartments and one day I accidentally knocked a hole in
the wall -Cosplayers
that somehow always manage to meet each other at cons dressed as a popular ships
–You and I both got arrested for holding up traffic to let a duck with
ducklings cross the -We bonded on the train through our mutual exasperation at another Spiderman
reboot. -I work at a
fruit store and you come in at almost every day and rearrange stuff on the
shelves then leave, but today you made the apples spell “call me" - I just fell face first into your crotch and this is really awkward -We were both hanging out at the bar I
was eyeing you, but someone else came along and hit on you and now I’m pretending
to be your bf/gf because you are obviously disgusted. -Didn’t notice you until our dogs started randomly making love in the
street -I saw you getting robbed so I tried to help but you thought I was the
thief and you punched me. -My friend dragged me to the nude beach, but I’m fully dressed and you’re not. -I was pulled over because you thought I was drunk, but I’m not, I’m just
really frustrated. -We’re both single parents and our kids hate each other -I called you hot and randomly made out with you on the street for a YouTube
video, but you made out with me back so I don’t know what to do now -Kiss Cam at a baseball game -You fell asleep in public and started
sleep talking, I tried to wake you up but now I have a bleeding nose. - I thought you were a robber trying to get into my neighbor’s house and
I called the cops on you, turns out your brother is late and you don’t have a
key -Our older siblings are graduating and we met
at the ceremony but our families think we’re dating. -You work at the drive
through and your voice is just so attractive. -I just have thoughts that you’re a really good hugger and so I just
hugged you -We have to
go camping together and share a sleeping bag -We’re at a friend’s wedding and we happen to be the few single ones without
dance partners -You’re the only other person in the theatre in this movie so why not
sit together? -Book club -Adventure
cycling class and we’re the slowest people -I work at the animal shelter and you always come in to pet
the cats when you’re sad -I can hear
you sneezing through the walls and I brought some chicken noodle soup over for
HIGH SCHOOL/ COLLEGE AUS
-When I agreed to this road trip I had no idea you were coming along and now I
have to sit next to you for 8 hours.
-You are literally perfect at everything and I’m just a mess when it comes to…
um, everything. Can you help me finish
this paper for lit?
really bad at beer pong but you do this really cute dance before you throw the
ball so I’m letting you stay on my team.
friend dared us both to chug a whole pint of beer and I’m not letting you beat
grabbed for the last bottle of the good beer
is throwing this huge sleepover in your basement and as I look around your
kitchen for snacks you come down the stairs wearing nothing but a pair of low
-Best friend’s little sister but I kissed you at a party
-My friends dared me I couldn’t get a date with you. I keep bugging you
until you say yes. Bonus: you find out about the dare/ I realize
I like you
be my boyfriend/girlfriend to make my ex jealous.
-Class clown finds me in the back of the library bawling my eyes out
because my boyfriend/girlfriend just dumped & shit stop making me laugh I’m supposed to be sad
until 3 in the morning and having to sleep over at each other’s house.
Lab Partner. Bonus: Now we always choose each other
like changing in front of people in the locker room can you cover me from now
-I’m stuck in
my locker and you’re the only one in the hall.
-None of my
friends are good at math and I need a tutor.
-I twisted my
ankle and you’re the only one here strong enough to carry me to the nurse.
-I lent you
my cool pencil months ago and you still use it
-We were both
skipping class at the same time in the bathroom but someone passed by and now
were hiding in a cramped stall
accidentally took your notebook thinking it was mine
sitting by me at lunch because I’m alone but we never talk
-I was really hungry but had no money and you bought me lunch even though I
don’t know you. Bonus:
You make two lunches every morning and give one of them to me every day
-I left my phone number on the bathroom stall wall and you text me about your
day and your frustrations Alternative.: Someone wrote cute notes
in the bathroom stall and your notes match the handwriting
-Our friends grouped up for prom but we’re the only two without a date let’s
-I fell asleep on your couch after a party but you didn’t complain and made
breakfast for the both of us. Bonus: I made breakfast because I
-I heard prom tickets are cheaper with a date can we go together just for
-You’re always inviting me to “study” with you but you know
all the fucking answers already
you’re sketching a lot on this bus Bonus: Is that me?
-I lost my
little sibling in IKEA and I need your help finding them
camp counselor my little sibling keeps talking about
-Team leaders at a summer camp Bonus: You may be hot, but goddammit
my collection of twelve-year-olds are going to beat yours into the dust.
-We both have
friends who party too hard and we keep running into each other in the bathroom
while we hold their hair back
-I work at
Chuck E. Cheese and your sibling is having a huge birthday party
-I have a
service dog and you’re failing because you just stare at it instead of taking
siblings are on rival sports teams and I’ve made it my goal to cheer louder
-I thought you were my new
roommate’s boyfriend so I casually invited you in but you’re actually the RA of
the dorm and now you think I want to have sex with you.
accidentally flooded the laundry room
-I took a
bunch of free condoms from health services and they all fell out of my bag at
-The cereal dispenser in the dining hall broke while I was
getting froot loops and you blame me.
-We argued so
much during a class discussion that we both got kicked out Bonus: We’re still
arguing outside of class
-Your RA almost sight your illegal cat but I convinced them
that it was just me meowing
- Hey I just followed my friend to your friend’s house but now they’re
screwing really loudly in the other room, want to go do something else?
- You and I ride the same bus home every day but never talk but then you fell
asleep and sorry to wake you up but it’s your stop next
-Your headphones aren’t plugged in at the library and you’re listening
to a hardcore smut thing.
-I was taking photos for my college class but your ass got in one of the shots
and you know it
-I don’t know you but they just paired us up for the haunted house and
I’m not good with scary stuff
country’s trying to take over my country and you’re making it difficult to hate
you because you’re so nice and attractive.
-We’ve been engaged to be married since we were three but this is the
first time we’ve met
-Prince/ss + servant, not supposed to hang out, but fall in love anyways Alt.: Bodyguard, Knight
-Prince/ss from a small country nobody’s heard of in college
pretending not to be royal, another student always calling me out on my bs
-My country’s going through some issues so I’m in hiding and you’re a
civilian who lives in the same apartment complex as me
-You drive a massive SUV and steal my parking spot all the time Bonus:
I was just heading out to leave a strongly worded note under your windshield
wiper but you’re hot.
the obnoxious customer who comes through and orders a venti macchiato while
talking on the phone the whole time. I misspell your name in increasingly
creative ways every day. Alternative: I’m a busy businessperson and my
barista keeps misspelling my name in increasingly disrespectful ways, honestly,
who does this person think they are.
both playing wingman for our friends who have now decided to go home together,
and after five minutes of conversation we fucking hate each other, let’s bang
-I saw you
trying to hit the “door close” button in the elevator but I made it in and then
I pushed every single button to make you later for work, but now we’re stuck in
this fucking elevator as it stops at every single floor and I don’t know what
to say other than “you started it”.
-I asked for
your help getting a book off the top shelf and you laughed at my taste and
called me a nerd so I shoved you into a table of nonfiction best-sellers and
that’s how we both got banned from the community bookstore.
-I take my
grades very seriously and you’re the lazy asshole who asks a ton of off-topic
questions to distract the professor and I might be a foot shorter than you but
I swear to god I’ll fight you.
-You tried to
barge into a private conversation so I said something devastatingly witty and
dismissive but you came back with something even meaner and cleverer.
match over the last Thanksgiving turkey at the grocery store.
AUS -We accidentally switched our suitcases from the airport
asleep on your shoulder and you were too polite to move or wake me up.
book gets seated next to someone reading their book
-Bonding solely via eye contact over that annoying person on
our plane that we’re both slowly becoming more and more exasperated about.
asleep and I started making funny faces at your kid to keep them amused and the
steward mistook us for a couple
of flying and you were incredibly helpful
-I made a
horrible first impression at the gate or in line for airport food but now we’re
sitting next to each other.
An immortal being has the ability to share their power with one soul and make
them immortal too, so they can have a companion for all the years if they
choose. Only one though. The being tells one of their lovers, whom they’ve been
with for ten years or so, about their ability, and the lover begs to have the
energy shared with them so they can be together for eternity.
the immortal says.
the lover asks.
sharing my power.”
looks down. “My cat.”
-Imagine if we lived in a world where you could see the exact date when everyone
is going to die except for yourself. Then one day people start acting
nice to you. Like, really nice.
-World is black and white until you receive the first touch from your soulmate Bonus: Colors only exist when
they’re with you
dating an immortal and finding a photo album of their exes who all sort of look
like you dating back a century
-Merperson caught in a fisher’s net.
each other while watching a street magic performance.
and broke into a dragon guarded tower together.
sacred artifact from a witch and now I have to hunt you down.
try talking some sense into the bridge troll.
broke a sirens spell.
-My folks are
making you steal a griffin feather to prove your love but that’s not stopping
me from going with you.
-I just fell
in love with my magic mirror.
a band of magical golden hearted thieves.
the hell are you and why you are on my laptop
-Did you actually just blue shell me on our date, you fucker?
-Um, hi. Are you the one using my Wi-Fi?
-I know you hate cats, but you’re personality literally speaks cat, so I got
you one. No you’re not gonna give it back to me.
-I have a confession to make, I keep coming back to this diner every Wednesday
night -no, not for the dinner special. But because I’ve been having problems
and the sound of your singing literally touches my soul.
I’m sorry that you want to put a poster for your band up right there, but I
want to put up a flyer for my lost cat, so I think I win.
me a fake phone number and it’s actually yours
-Hey can I borrow a dollar?
-Um, this isn’t your dorm-? Oh, okay.
Yeah, um, sure you could totally sleep on my bed. That’s totally, just feel right at home
Sources:(because there’s no way I thought of all of these on my own.Some of the sources no longer exist or have changed urls so they’re not included) xx xxxxxxxxxx
High school is a frustrating time for everyone. In the end what most students have to say with our experience is a big ol’ “F You!” Here are some tips that we have compiled based on what we wish were told our freshman year to help all the students transitioning to high school.
Report cards: Your SEMESTER GRADE is what ultimately matters. Your quarter grade will not be seen by colleges, but it still counts toward your GPA. So don’t freak out if you get a B or even a C for one quarter, if you work really hard the rest of the year you can still have an A as your final grade in the class. Thus if you get a C one quarter work your ass off the next quarter to get an A, that would average out into a B (depending on how high the A and how low the C was before) . Or if you get an 89 one quarter work for an 92 the next. Midterms are taken into account when calculating the first semester grade and final exams are taken into account when calculating the second semester grade. *When applying for college, they will only see your first semester grade. However it’s still important to keep up the grades because colleges ask for a final transcripts where they only see your second semester grades (which is your final grade overall) and if you’re performance has decrease, they are allowed to withdraw your acceptance.
What is a quarter?: In our school system, a quarter lasted 9 weeks. Thus when we received our first report card, it indicated that the first quarter was over. The next report card indicates the second quarter, the average of the first and second quarter grade make up the first semester grade. Since there is 2 semesters, in total there was 4 school quarters.
What is a semester?: The average of two quarter grades makes a semester. There are two semester grades in a year. The grade you get each semester is what will show up on your transcript.
2. Go to tutoring. If you don’t understanding something, staying quiet will seriously cause more harm than good. Being afraid of looking stupid is no reason to fail your class (it’s more likely that the other students in your class don’t understand what’s going on either and are just waiting for that one brave soul to ask a question-be that brave soul). Go get the help you need. Don’t just go once, go until you actually understand the material. Be active in class-always ask questions and answer the questions teachers ask. It’s important to also practice the material on your own to really test your understanding.
3. Make friends with your teachers. Seriously. They are the one grading your work in the end and often, college and scholarship applications require recommendation letters from an instructor. Even some prestigious school clubs that will look good on college applications require you to have a teacher recommendation. Thus, don’t be afraid to be that kid that sucked up to the the teacher or was the “teacher’s pet”. Being friends with your teacher will not only be beneficial for your grade or college future, but it also creates this incentive to do really well in the class.
4. Take AP classes (or anything type of accelerated programs like IB, magnet program, etc.) . Even if you’re not an excellent student take AP classes. Why? Okay for me personally (M) AP classes helped raise my GPA dramatically. An A is a super A, equipped with a little cape and everything. An B is an A. An C is a B, etc. You may not pass the exams, but that shouldn’t slow you down. It helps keep your GPA high and helps you develop study skills that will help you tremendously in college. So take as many classes as you can! Take some your first year, you can handle it. It is doable. Many people will make you feel as if you can’t do it. Keep a positive mind frame and study, study, study! AP will help you although it will break you, it will always be worth it in the end.
5. DON’T BET AGAINST YOURSELF! Never think that you can’t do something. Or you’re not good enough, or your dream is impossible for you. Why are you betting against yourself? You are truly all you have, you’re the only one to live your dream, so be amazing. Count on yourself! NEVER bet against yourself.
6. You honestly don’t need a massive backpack. You don’t. You’re only going to use so much in a day. You’re going to need separate folders for your classes. A pack of paper and notebooks. You can either get separate notebooks for each class or get a big notebook where you can keep multiple subjects in there at once. For me (K), it was extremely useful to have separate notebooks for my math and science classes as there was a lot of notes to be taken, and before an exam, it acted as a great source for review. Keep a small binder handy for your paper or any miscellaneous files. Have a pencil pouch equipped with pens, pencils, an eraser, and a highlighter. If you really want to be fancy, you can also carry a mini stapler.
7. Bring your own snacks. You will get hungry all the time. Also carry around a water battle to keep yourself hydrated. Those long walks from class to class will take a toll on you.
8. Freshman year is IMPORTANT! A lot of people will tell you it is easy and it doesn’t matter. But it does! Freshman year is you’re base if your base year looks bad then you will suffer all the rest of your high school career trying to bring up your GPA. Freshman year is your starter GPA, make it easy for yourself and pay attention to those easy classes. You’ll have a good base and later, say you get a B during your junior year, it won’t have as much as an affect compared to if you totally screwed up your freshman year. The better your do your freshman year, the more you’ll succeed throughout high school because you’re already in the habit of working hard and achieving goals you’ve set for yourself!
1) Grades matter, but they aren’t everything Things happen and we don’t always get the grades we want. We brush it off with “grades don’t matter” or “I can make it up with stellar extracurriculars” but the consequences of taking grades lightly add up and separate you from the top tier of students colleges are looking for. Truth be told, when you’re trying to get into a top university, grades matter. A lot. But also know having the best grades isn’t everything either. There’s a lot more to it. But the first cut— grades.
2) Try to pass as many AP’s as you can AP material is hard, yes. But getting a passing grade on the tests will save you an even harder time taking the class in college, not to mention a lot of time and money. Think about it: do you want to take AP Biology while you’re in high school and have more time, or sit through Biology 101 in college when you can be taking an elective you’re actually interested in or good at while having a hundred other things going on? (Sorry bio kids, just an example)
3) Be present in the classroom Take school seriously! Don’t wait until you have to pay for your education to get things together like most of us do. Give yourself a head start! It can only help you sooner or later. That drama you’re worrying about? Not gonna matter in a few years. What you learn in high school? It’s setting you up for the future you want.
4) Visit college campuses You think you’d be able to know a place just by researching online or talking to friends, but you can’t really know until you actually visit yourself. Help yourself get a feel for what you want and need from a college before senior year to be able to pinpoint exactly that on your application, to know what you have to do in order to get there, and to make a good decision for an important part of your life.
5) Don’t let small things distract you from the future you want High school is just a small portion of your life. The drama will fade. There are times you will think the world is ending or that you just can’t pull through, but you’d be surprised to know how much you can take. Try to focus on what matters. We promise you’ll make it through this. Make sure it’s worth it.
7) But also, don’t take things too seriously Things not going as planned? Putting in your all but not getting the results you want? Shake it off and keep going. Don’t be too hard on yourself! You’re a kid! You’re human! It’s okay, and whether you believe it or not, things will work out.
8) Explore, and don’t feel like you have to stick with each thing Try out for a school activity. Not feeling it? Just stop right there, no problem—move on to something new. Keep trying, keep feeling, keep learning about what you enjoy and truly care about! Genuine interest is what you’re searching for. If there’s anything wrong in the process, it’s doing something half-hearted. Don’t do it because it looks good on college apps (because admissions will sniff you out) or because it’s cool (it’s not). Do it for you!
9) Stop comparing Comparison robs you of you, your life, your journey and accomplishments. Someone else’s life, someone else’s interests, social media, or formula for success is exactly that —theirs. It’s not necessarily going to work for you and wishing it would is a waste of time. Why would you want that anyway? As Dr. Seuss says, “you’re youer than you” and you have your own special qualities to celebrate. Focus on those and let the worries of others fade away.
10) Embrace YOU High school can be hard. To be honest, hardly anyone ever looks back at high school and wants to revisit it. It’s a time when we feel a little lost in the crowd and feel some pressures of having to fit into certain expectations and standards. But it can be easier for you. Love yourself fully—your being, your interests, your style, your personality—and own it. Easier said than done right, but it’s possible! You just have to want it for yourself. You deserve this time in your life. It’s about learning. It’s about being who you want to be. It’s about you.
*don’t delete the text guys, it won’t appear on your blog! also please don’t self promote on this!*
Hello cuties, Meand @rvdianse decided to do a faves pages together! I am honestly so excited for this, I have waited for a very long time to make a favourites page and I finally decided to do one with @rvdianse . So here is Voquecity and Rvdianse’s Favourites!