ABCs of your OCs
a list of oc questions in alphabetical categories - i made each category based on the first word I could think of in alphabetical order, so enjoy!
1. what are your oc’s natural abilities, things they’ve been doing since young?
2. what activities have they participated in?
3. what abilities do they have that they’ve worked for?
4. what things are they bad at?
5. what is their most impressive talent?
1. what is their hair color?
2. what is their eye color?
3. how tall are they?
4. how old are they?
5. how much do they weigh?
1. how do they sit in a chair?
2. in what position do they sleep?
3. what is their ideal comfort day?
4. what is their major comfort food? why?
5. who is the best at comforting them when down?
1. how would they decorate a house if they had one under their name?
2. how would they decorate their child’s room?
3. how do they decorate their own room?
4. what type of clothes and accessories do they wear?
5. do they like makeup/nail/beauty trends?
E: External Personality
1. does the way they do things portray their internal personality?
2. do they do things that conform to the norm?
3. do they follow trends or do their own thing?
4. are they up-to-date on the internet fads?
5. do they portray their personality intentionally or let people figure it out on their own?
1. what do they do for fun?
2. what is their ideal party?
3. who would they have the most fun with?
4. can they have fun while conforming to rules?
5. do they go out a lot?
1. what is their most attractive external feature?
2. what is the most attractive part of their personality?
3. what benefits come with being their friend?
4. what parts of them do they like and dislike?
5. what parts of others do they envy?
1. do they rather a hot or cold room?
2. do they prefer summer or winter?
3. do they like the snow?
4. do they have a favorite summer activity?
5. do they have a favorite winter activity?
1. what is their sexuality?
2. have they ever questioned their sexuality?
3. have they ever questioned their gender?
4. would/was their family be okay with them being LGBT?
5. how long would/did it take for them to come out?
1. what makes them happy?
2. who makes them happy?
3. are there any songs that bring them joy?
4. are they happy often?
5. what brings them the most joy in the world?
1. have they ever thought about suicide?
2. have they ever thought about homicide?
3. if they could kill anyone without punishment, would they? who?
4. who would miss them if they died?
5. who would be happy they died, anyone?
1. what is their favorite fruit?
2. what is their least favorite fruit?
3. are there any foods they hate?
4. do they have any food intolerances?
5. what is their favorite food?
1. would they want a daughter or a son?
2. how many children do they want?
3. would they be a good parent?
4. what would they name a son? what would they name a daughter?
5. would they adopt?
N: Never Have I Ever
1. what would they never do?
2. what have they never done that they want to do?
3. is there anything they absolutely can’t believe people do?
4. what is the most embarrassing thing they’ve done?
5. have they done anything they thought they’d never do?
1. are they optimistic or pessimistic?
2. are they openly optimistic, throwing it on others?
3. are they good at giving advice?
4. is there anyone in their life that throws optimism on them?
5. were they always optimistic?
1. what is their best personality trait?
2. what is their worst personality trait?
3. what of their personality do others love?
4. what of their personality do others envy?
5. do they hate anything about their personality/about other’s personalities?
1. do they ask for help?
2. do they ask questions in class?
3. do they answer questions that make them a little uncomfortable?
4. do they ask weird questions?
5. are they curious?
1. do they follow rules?
2. would they be a strict or laid-back parent?
3. have they ever been consequenced for breaking a rule?
4. have they broken any rules they now regret breaking?
5. do they find any rules they/others follow absolutely ridiculous?
1. are they street-smart?
2. would they give money to someone on the streets?
3. have they ever gotten in a fight on the streets?
4. has anything happened to them on the streets?
5. are they cautious when out?
1. are they honest?
2. can they tell if someone is lying?
3. is it obvious when they’re lying?
4. have they lied about anything they regret lying about?
5. have they told truths that have been spread against their will?
1. have they been bullied?
2. have they bullied anyone?
3. have they been physically attacked by a bully?
4. have they ever been doubted?
5. have they surprised people with being good at something?
1. do they vomit often?
2. do they get lots of stomach aches?
3. are they good at comforting someone ill?
4. what do they like as far as comfort goes?
5. do they burp, cough, or hiccup most when nauseous? when vomiting?
1. do they drink enough water?
2. have they learned to swim?
3. do they like to swim?
4. can they dive?
5. can they swim without holding their nose?
1. what is their favorite genre of music?
2. do they have a favorite song?
3. do they have a favorite band/artist/singer?
4. can they sing well?
5. can they rap?
1. how old were you when you created them?
2. what inspired you to create them?
3. were they different when they were first created?
4. do you enjoy writing them more than other characters?
5. what’s your favorite thing about them?
1. what’s their favorite animal?
2. do they like animals?
3. cats or dogs?
4. what’s their dream pet?
5. do they have any pets at the moment?