THIS WOULD BE LONG BECAUSE I LOVE TO RAMBLE IM SORRY.
so i haven’t been able to really listen to All Night, like REALLY listen to it intently until this very moment so i’m going to be very camren-y delusional right now, forgive me. especially to lauren, i love you and you’ll hate me if in some magic world you’ll be able to see this, so forgive me.
at first i thought the song was all about tyren because it’s easier to like succumb into the thinking that everything lauren’s involved with right now (romantically) is about or with ty. so i’m ready to feel that pang in my chest hearing how, supposedly, drawn she is to ty even though i love her and support her and such.
ps. i think i’d finally enjoy In Your Phone in the future days wherein tyren doesn’t exist anymore. like, i’m all for lauren’s happiness and all, and if she ends up with ty, then so be it. i’ll still love her. i’m just saying, i’ll enjoy the music more if she find love with someone else, preferably a cuban-mexican with that signature butt. or already found it but whatever. 😁
back to the music, since i like listened really carefully to it, the lyrics is giving this vibe like the person that lauren’s (or steve’s) referring to is someone that they’re not really “dating” but someone that they have a strong pull towards. so tyren is not it, because as i’ve said, lauren’s romantic life is currently revolving around ty or atleast what she’s letting us on. and also, it shouldn’t be about laucy because she wasn’t really that private about it either. i mean, they even did a photoshoot. and the lyrics of the song implies that this love is kind of under the covers, secretive and sensitive. 😁
let’s strip the lyrics now shall we?
My heart beats a little faster, when our eyes meet in the middle of a crowded room. I’ve got a feeling, and I don’t know what to do with you
1. we’re seriously not strangers with camren’s secret looks and secretive stares. i mean, it’s one of the very reasons why this camren ship started, right?
2. all of us also knows that “camren” and their very relationship has been really rocky.
You got me paralyzed, and I think I like it. Caught me by surprise, I’m not usually like this, no. Got me paralyzed, don’t think I can help it. Why’s it feel so right?
1. we’re all not strangers to lauren getting distracted by camila. i don’t keep tabs but i don’t forget. lauren have her moments. we can all agree to that.
The crowd fades, tunnel vision. In a maze, and the only thing I feel is you. In perfect syncopation. Face to face, tell me do you feel it too?
1. i just recently saw this tumblr and lol i just want to include it
2. “in perfect syncopation.” — genius lyrics got it all covered. ; so again, we can rule out tyren because i don’t know, i think they started dating way past the day they met. not that they should fall in love easily. i’m just saying that we might know two people who instantly connected when they first met. 😉
< ALSO, don’t forget when they harmonize together >
BRIDGE: THE MOST CAMREN-Y PART
But maybe I should wait, let it fall into place, ‘cause I keep going over the things that can come from feeling this way. And I don’t wanna (I don’t wanna play), these emotional games (emotional games). Only you bring me closer, and I cannot deny that I want you to stay.
1. “but maybe i should wait, let it fall into place, ‘cause i keep going over the things that can come from feeling this way.” — if this is about ty, why would she wait, lol? let alone let it fall into place when they’re both so happy and all? with that being said, if camren, let’s say, was real or is real. it was suspected that they are keeping things on the low for years now because of the push and pull of their relationship. some even concluded that they were so problematic before because one wants to be on the out (lauren) and the other is not ready yet (camila). basing on their tumblr reblogs. SO IF I’M GOING TO LET MY DELUSIONAL THOUGHTS TAKE OVER; lauren outed herself on her trump later.
– next, is camila’s insinuation in her Havana Music Video, which is…
2. “'cause i keep going over the things that can come from feeling this way.” — lauren had a hard time accepting her sexuality #fact , and IF camren was or is ever real… do the math. she was finally proud of who she is, and she can’t fully show it to the world IF the supposed love of her life is not ready yet. (OR I’M BEING DELUSIONAL AGAIN) OR it simply implies that her attraction to the person is really THAT strong that it overwhelms her.
— SO I DONT KNOW IF I MADE SENSE OR IS JUST REALLY DELUSIONAL BUT TO ME I DO MAKE SENSE. AND IF I DIDNT AND JUST WASTED YOUR TIME WITH THIS LONG ASS POST THEN IM REALLY SORRY BUT IM JUST SAYING BECAUSE HEY AFTER ALL THIS TIME, IVE STILL NOT GIVEN UP ON CAMREN EVEN IF THEYRE SUN AND MOON APART AT THE MOMENT. JUST IMAGINE THE MAGIC WHEN THEY ARE FINALLY TOGETHER. OFFICIALLY. 🌚🌞🌈🦋
1) Mark seemed to die not or a gunshot, but maybe poison. Mark’s body, if shot, would have been bloody, and he would have been very pale, as blood loss makes the skin lose it’s colour. There may be even some blood on the floor, depending on were the body landed
2) Speaking of the landing, Mark didn’t fall from the stairs, he fell from somewhere on the ceiling, but it seems to have been timed to a point when everyone was going to be passing the same area.
3) If Mark is assumed to be playing as his real self, and not a strange version of him, then we know that his body can’t handle alcohol, thats why he doesn’t play any more drunk minecraft. He could’ve died from that
1) His voice and the way he moves are very similar to another character we know with a bushy moustache, Mr. Wilford Warfstache. He has the same attitude, and welds the same gun that Wilford had in the many alter- egos video.
2) He has a large moustache that could be hiding a smaller one, he also wears a longer coat that could also be hiding some clothing, as well as a red scarf to hide a certain “necklace”
3) He has a reasoning to killing Mark, he doesn’t like him (like Warfstache; kinda). He doesn’t seem to show any remorse over his death, and even mocks him when he describes how Mark could have died.
4) He was the only one to not enter the room after Mark died.
5) During the drinking scene, he loaded the gun
6) Wilford Warstache (according to Mark) was a war hero in the past….
1) This guy is my favourite. I don’t know why theres just something about him. He is also extremely interesting. He is a very proper guy and likes to keep clean (Like a certain evil person who has been seen one sweaters ;)
2) He seemed strangely hostile when he talked about how not to “rob him blind” with a lot of emphasis on the “blind”
3) Dark, as Mark (I believe) has told us, is very manipulative. He can be seen as a great person and a fabulous actor, as we know from A Date With Markiplier: The Chocolate Ending
4) He apologised to you for having to hear the argument he had with the Colonel, but there was no way he would’ve been able to see you from the way he was standing. He also must have known you were there because he didn’t seem phased that you were standing there, again, even though there’s no way he would’ve been able to see you in the position you two were in
5) He was THE ONLY ONE who was not present during the drinking ad gambling section
6) He was the last person to come into the room, even after all the commotion, and seemed a little unphased.
7) If I am right about the Mayor being Dark, he isn’t as good of an actor as I once believed, because the Mayor had said how close he was to Mark, I would’ve thought that we would be A LOT more sympathetic and saddened.
8) He never followed you down the stairs, he went to another staircase, meaning he could’ve avoided seeing the body first hand
1) He was the last person to be near the body, as far as we know
2) He seemed to be in good terms with Mark, talking to him like he was an old friend, and Mark telling him things that he probably wouldn’t tell anyone else.
3) The last time they were seen having a 1-on-1 conversation was at 1:17 am, on October 7th, a few days before the murder took place.
4) The only person he seems dislike is the Chef, because, as he stated, “he’s an asshole”
5) He determined the death of Mark (timing wise) rather quickly for someone who doesn’t seem to have that much equipment with him and how he doesn’t seem to be that good at his job.
1) He was very quick to tell that Mark’s death occurred late last night, and that he had been dead for a while.
2) He gave out drugs, something that could kill Mark
3) When he “found” the broken wine bottle, he said that if Mark were still alive that he would’ve killed him, making me believe that Mark was very hard on his servant
1) He’s not a very pleasant person to be around, being quite rude and telling you that he will make dinner when he feels like it.
2) He made a lot of murder references talking about what he did last night, but they all kind of revolved around stabbing, and again there was no blood, so its possible that stabbing is not the cause of death.
3) He too, didn’t seem very surprised about the killing/murder, only that it made him hungry, and he went to go make breakfast.
1) He’s just a reporter, but some things came up in that little scene that I noticed. He picked up the gun, which had a line of bullets next to it
2) The couch, that before was left untouched by you only moments before, was a mess by the time he got in there
3) He I guess died mysteriously
1) You fell asleep at 1:30 am, meaning that the murder could not have been caused by you
2) You went down a different staircase Mark first walked down
Thats all I have discovered for now. If i find more by re-watching the video, Ill post another thing
5 Times When Peter Parker had a completely obvious crush on you
1) He anonymously sent you a copy of your favorite book
Peter overheard you talking to one of your friends in the hallway of school. “I just cannot believe,” you were saying, “that A Tale of Two Cities is my favorite book and I don’t own a copy of it!”
Gwen, the friend by your side, shrugged. “Buy it.”
“Ugh, but that’s so much work,” you sighed. “I’d have to go all the way to the store and talk to someone to purchase it.”
Peter closed his locker, eyeing you from the side. You had moved on from the topic, slinging your red and black checkered bag over your shoulder and walking away.
He waved to you nervously and was delighted when you smiled to him. “Hi, Peter,” you say before continuing on.
The following morning shocked you because there was a package inside your locker. Well, more of a present.
It was wrapped neatly in gold paper with a ribbon on top and a note card with your name on it.
You looked around the hallway-it was still just morning time, students still filing into the school. You supposed it couldn’t have been hard for someone to break into your locker seeing as you spend every minute you can spare by sleeping in. Who, exactly, thought it would be a good idea to start high school at seven in the damn morning?
Either way, you hesitantly unwrapped the paper.
You couldn’t help but squeal in delight when you saw the contents; a book! Not just any book, but your favorite book!
You’d been talking to your friend, Gwen, about how you had yet to own a copy of it just the day before now. Perhaps she had something to do with it?
You grinned while you held the book to your chest, retreating to class.
Peter waved to you from his locker and you waved back.
2) You were gushing about your crush on Spider-Man
Michelle laughed at you from her side of the table. “You’re utterly insane, [Nickname], you know that?”
You pouted. “I’m not. I’m just saying that Spider-Man and I will probably ended up making out at some point. It’s bound it happen. I’ve read the fan-fiction on tumblr, Michelle, and I know at least one third of it was written by you.”
She rolled her eyes when you pointed at her with a plastic spork. “Hey, so on a totally different-and normal- note, can one of my friends sit with us today?”
You put her hand over your chest in mock terror. “You have friends other than me? That’s bull,” you laughed.
Michelle leaned back on her cafeteria seat. “Nah, he’s a little and helpless puppy-nerd. Yo, Peter!”
You looked back and smiled when Peter Parker made his way over. He set his bag beside yours and you pulled a seat out for him. “[Y/n], you know Parker, right?” Michelle asked, gesturing between you both.
“Yeah, sort of,” you replied happily. “You were in my biology Freshmen year! And we have lockers close together,” you told Peter, as though he didn’t remember it himself. Trust me, he did.
“So Peter, enlighten us both with your ever so smart nonsense,” Michelle purred, resting her chin in her elbow. “Do you think [Y/n] has a chance with Spider-Man?”
Your eyes widened and you promptly kicked your friend underneath the table. “Why?” you hissed.
Michelle laughed over her wince of pain.
“Uhm. W-why would you want a…chance…with Spider-Man?” Peter asked, looking at you. “Because,” you replied slowly. “He’s-well he’s the type of guy who just-”
“Because [Y/n] has a huge crush on him,” Michelle answered for you.
The rest of the day, Peter imagined what it’d be like for him to swoop you up in his arms while wearing his suit.
3) He offered to be your date when yours stood you up
The Midtown High School committee always held a party right smack in the middle of the year. It acted as a fundraiser and a survey for student interests at the same time.
This year, the theme is super heros! Everyone that would show up was meant to be dressed as a super hero, whether real or fictional. You would get to take pictures with little kids who showed up and what not. Plus, when the photography portion is over, there would be a marathon of hero movies in the theatre of the school-food and drinks provided.
Someone had ended up asking you out to this school event. You supposed he was cute enough. The plan was that you’d buy the tickets and he’d pay you back at the end of the night. You guys even decided to go as a super hero couple!
So you now stood in line at your school, handing money to Gwen. Gwen is the type of girl who is in ever single club at the school so it didn’t surprise you that she is also apart of the committee. “So,” she grinned, “I hear you’re going with Dreamy Danny?”
You blushed, looking away from her as she counted the money and tickets. “Yes, I guess.”
“You guess?! [Y/n],” Gwen said, all serious now, “Dreamy Danny has been the number one wet dream boat for everyone ever since he transferred. I’m going to be the sister-in-law of Dreamy Danny!”
You took the tickets from her hands. “You are not because we aren’t getting married. And Dreamy Danny isn’t all that, you know,” you grumble back.
Gwen nodded. “Oh, yeah. I’m sorry, I forgot you were only into nerds like Spider-Man and Peter Parker.”
You wanted to scream at her to shut up. “I don’t like like Peter, okay! All I said is that he happened to be really cute and I’m happy we are starting to be friends…and Spider-Man isn’t a nerd!” you added before walking off. Gwen called out to you, something along the lines of “Nerds are so your type!”
You tried to forget Gwen’s comment on Peter-especially since you are headed to the library to spend free period with him.
He greeted you with a cute smile, as usual. He had the seat pulled out for you and you happily took it.
“Ooh, you’re going to the fundraiser?” he asked, spotting the tickets in your hands.
“Yep! Maybe Spider-Man will be there,” you joked. Your crush on Spider-Man became an inside joke between you guys now, since it was the first thing you two had actually talked about.
Peter had quickly become a good friend. You enjoyed his company.
“Are you going with Gwen?” he asked, biting into an apple. “No, Danny Rand.”
Peter stopped in the middle of his bite. Danny Rand?! As in the guy everyone in school thought was really hot? Hell, his nickname is Dreamy Danny!
“I thought the same thing when he asked,” you admitted. “It’s all very weird. I actually thought he liked that girl, Colleen. But whatever, right? Peter, you said you’re going to the fundraiser tomorrow?”
He opened his mouth to answer but noticed your phone light up. The number hadn’t yet been saved.
“Oh. That’s Drea-Danny,” you say, unlocking the phone to read what he had sent. “Oh…”
Peter leaned in towards you. “Wait, what’s wrong?”
Your face had fallen, just a bit, and you wrinkled your nose with discomfort. “I’m getting stood up,” you announced, putting your phone face down. “And I already bought his ticket…do you want to come with me to return this?” you asked, waving the other one in your hand.
It didn’t totally bother you; Dreamy Danny isn’t your boyfriend, anyways, and you hardly knew him, so why should it bother you? But on the other hand, you’d gotten a bit excited. Maybe the idea of having a date was why you’d been excited.
But now you’re going alone. It made you a little sad.
“Uh, no,” Peter said, clearing his throat. “You don’t have to return it. I’ll go with you to the fundraiser,” he said, a small smile drawing the corner of his mouth up.
You raised your eyebrows. “Don’t you already have plans?”
He shook his head, leaning down on the table. Peter tapped his fingers on a textbook rhythmically. “No, I was going alone too. And besides, I didn’t buy my ticket yet. I’ll just pay you right now for it.”
You held the extra ticket close to your chest. “I don’t want your money, though. I’d feel bad!”
“Why?” Peter asked. “Wasn’t Danny Rand going to pay you back?”
You slowly nodded your head. “Well, yes, but isn’t his family super well off? Not that you’re poor!” you quickly apologized. Peter only laughed at that. “Hey-think of it like this! I bought my own ticket, you just picked it up for me. Okay? Say ‘Okay, Peter,’” he coaxed as he switched the spare ticket in your hand for a five dollar bill.
“Okay, Peter,” you nodded.
4) You showed up as his superhero S/O
Peter insisted that he should have picked you up for the fundraiser, but you told him no and he’d already been enough of a big help. Peter, you texted him, you don’t have to go out of your way to do that! I’ll meet you there, don’t worry! :)
So he waited, bouncing on the balls of his feet while playing on his phone. His costume was a Nightwing one, black and blue with his hair slicked out of his face.
A taxi eventually rolled up and he watched curiously to see who would get out of the car.
He almost screamed out loud when he saw your costume.
You had decided to come to this thing as Starfire.
STARFIRE. OF ALL PEOPLE. AND YOUR COSTUME…NO, he yelled at himself, I CAN’T LOOK AT HER THAT WAY.
Since the event was a school function, you’d opted for a more modest take of the alien’s outfit, seeing as the comic version involved as little cloth as possible. But your hair was curled the way Starfire’s was and you looked absolutely gorgeous.
You happily skipped over to Peter and admired his costume. “Hey! We match! You know, Nightwing and Starfire are da-”
“Yeah, I know,” Peter quickly interrupted before you could say it. Dating.
After some chatting, you guys decided to head into the school. All Peter could think about was the fact neither of you planned this.
What a coincidence.
5) He saw you in an unexpected place
Summer had finally come for New York. The school year ended with Peter romantically confessing his feelings for you then giving you a hard, passionate kiss.
Haha. Not. It’s what he would have liked to have happened, but instead you guys went back to his apartment and ate ice cream with his Aunt May.
The intense July heat gave Peter much more of a reason to ask Mr. Stark to help him train and learn more at the facility. The air conditioning there was so cold and perfect. Not perfect for winter, anyways, but it would be just fine for this time of year.
Tony escorted him around the place again for good measure. “Hey, so when can I meet the other Avengers?” Peter asked eagerly. “I mean, you know, officially meet them.” Peter wouldn’t call getting his ass kicked by Steven Rogers a ‘proper introduction.’
Tony hesitated. He wasn’t completely over the incidents with Steve-i.e the time when everyone on the Avengers split into side and tried to beat each other up- but gave in. “I guess you can meet some of them now. Come on, kid, follow me.”
Peter cheered to himself and followed after Tony. “You can meet a few of the softies first. You know, to ease your way into it. Let’s start with Banner.”
Peter paled. “How is he a softie?! He-he could kill me,” Peter said quietly, as though if he said it louder he would actually die.
“A lot of people could kill you, kiddo, but Banner won’t. You can also meet his kid. She’s about the same age as you and has some weird powers. Probably something to do with Bruce’s bio~hazardous sperm.”
Peter wanted to point out that if Bruce did sleep with someone without a condom, his ‘bio~hazardous sperm’ would most likely kill the poor woman.
There was a wide set of tinted glass doors, a few words of warning printed onto them. “This is our playground,” Tony explained. “The science lab. If the Big Guy is anywhere, he’s here. You wouldn’t have seen him yet, but his kid, you have. She was at the airport.”
How could Peter forget? She pummeled him into small Spider-Boy pulp. And all because he said her mask was a bit unreasonable( his exact words were “I mean seriously, how do you breathe with that? And purple? Not a good color on you.”).
Tony pressed a few buttons and then pushed the door open. “After you,” he grinned to Peter.
Peter stepped in, cautiously, and looked around. There wasn’t anything absolutely crazy like he’d expected. In one corner of the room there was a couch with a new looking book on the armrest and a knit blanket sprawled over the cushions.
In another corner, a cabinet of glass beakers and other items; beside that, a door that led to a storage room-Peter thought to himself that it probably held chemicals.
In the very center of a room was a wide table. Expensive looking computers and the same hologram screens Tony used were littered about it. Behind the table was a man with scruffy dark, graying hair. He has thin glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose, buried deep into his work.
Although that wasn’t what made Peter gasp in utter shock.
There was a girl standing on the ceiling.
Standing. On. The ceiling. Her hair didn’t fall out around her head, and her clothes weren’t slipping off of her that way it should have when someone is hanging upside down. She was humming to herself, occasionally doing flips and spins. She even landed perfectly back onto the surface!
“Kiddo, Big Guy, why don’t you stop being weirdos and say hello to the guest,” Tony says.
The girl didn’t bother to look at Tony and huffed. “Yeah, yeah,” she mumbled. Peter watched in awe at how she got down from the ceiling. She simply walked down the wall and to the floor.
But Bruce had already moved over and blocked Peter’s view of the girl’s face. “Tony, who have you kidnapped now? He’s only a teenager.”
“Maybe Tony should be kidnapping teenagers if you guys intend on locking me up here and raising me hidden away from society.” That voice-
And then she pushed past her dad. Her [e/c] eyes widened in complete surprise. “Peter?!” Bruce’s eyes narrowed at Peter, then. “You know [Y/n]?”
“Wait,” Tony interrupted. “You know Peter?” he asks you. “Well duh, I know Peter,” you say, though your eyes don’t stray off of your friend. “Why do you know him?” The question was directed at Peter now. He realized you had meant ‘Why do you know Mr. Stark?’
Tony proudly pat Peter’s shoulders. “Kiddo here is Spider-Man!”
It was then that you realized not only have you once beat up your favorite hero-but also your crush.
Anon requests:Can you do one where the reader is dating Jughead but they’re
trying to keep their relationship low-key. Reggie flirts with the reader and
bby juggie just gets a little insecure and it ends in fluff and cuddles and
fluff did I mention fluff?
exchanged between Jughead and(Y/N)
over the course of a week
Word count: 311
A/N: I’ve never
written in this format before, so let me know if you like it!
💖 (more or less complete) btd 2 walkthrough: ren’s route!! 💖
ok I haven’t seen one of these floating around for ren (sorry if there is one) so I’m taking on the burden myself!! this is going to be very long, repetitive and spoiler-y so I’m putting it under a cut
“OW!” I yelled at Carbonated Beverage. We have the same looks, I guess. I have his beautiful, majestic shiny sun-kissed natural-highlighted sandy — not like Sandy, I hate her because she’s so horrible — blonde brown-ish long hair. “Did you really have to splash water on me? I was gettin’ up, anyways!”
“I’m sorry,” Carbonated Beverage sang in response. “I love you so much you’re such a good sister you should come to the dx today I miss you hahaha you’re so cool and the gang loves to be aaround you1!1”
“hahaha totally!” I pulled on my cowboy boots. They matched my skinny jeans and tank top perfectly. And my leather jacket — duh, I’m a greaser — looked oh-so prefect with it1!
I don’t put on much for makeup because I don’t need any I’m so pretty. I’m not like the other greaser girls who wear all that makeup. But somehow everyone in my brother’s gang loves me!
“Ivory Diamond Ponygirl Sparkle Curtis!” Darry, my older brother called. “Come on and laugh and enjoy this breakfast I made or else I’ll hit you too because I’m so mean but when I’m not working 2,3493 hour shifts I find it in my heart to care about you!”
In the kitchen, I find Two-Bit, Johnny, and iwefisfsbbsuhf DALLAS. He’s this sexual magnet of a teenager that attracts me because he;s so aofdangerous and I’m soosdfj not! “H-Hi Dally.”
“Hey sweetheart dollface,” he said and I proceeded to blush so much. I’m really ugly in my opinion but everyone calls me pretty I hope Dally likes me.
Johnny is like my brother. He’s so little and fragile and I totally love friend-zoning him as my best friend!
But none of this matters, because my boyfriend is going to pick me up soon. And no — I didn’t change the tense of this story eight times!
“Bye friends and family! Two-Bit, you’re so funny! Steve, wash your face the cake I bake especially for you is all over youu!”
~O~o~“` time skip ” o~O~~
“What’s that, Ivory Diamond Ponygirl Sparkle Dakota Elaine Pearl Sierra Lavendar Curtis?!” I knew it was bad because he used my middle names and my last name.
“What is it, Darry?” I said innocently and tried to cover my makeup-covered bruise. I knew it didn’t cover well!1!! He removed my hand and gasped so loud that Coca-Cola woke up!!.
“It was your horrible hood boyfriend I’ve never, ever met, right?” Darry was so angry I tried to calm him down but it wouldn’t work ! “THat little loser —”
“I’m motherfucking dfucking dicksucking-ass here!! I am ready to fucck shit up because I am DaLLAs Winston, the *ugly in books yikes but then again pony was unreliable narrator thank you fandom* unresistable bad boi that’s always motherfucking there for your fucking motherfucking ass, dollface babycheeks!”;al
SUDDENLY DALLAS APPEARED. Where did he come from? I thought he was banging Sylvia that cheating slut who sleeps with everyone! Woah! They must be broken up again.
“OH DALLAS!” I, skinny beautiful long haired Ivory Diamond Ponygirl Sparkle Dakota Elaine Pearl Sierra Lavendar — shit, I forgot Ros(i)e – Curtis, cried and leaped into his arms.
“Hey, baby –” he suddenly changed his personality for me — “I’m gonna beat the shit out of that guy! I knew he didn’t deserve you! nOT Like I do! let’s clean you up and possibly makeout, okay??”
Suddenly I so loved. More than I’ve ever felt in my lifetime!11!
A/N: hey guys so sorry I didn’t update for six and a half months but here it is! I hope you guys like it! Guess what happens next chapter? I’m gonna give a super big hint, okay? And if I don’t get 5464 reads or follows I won’t write anymore!! How do you feel about Ivory Diamond Ponygirl Sparkle Dakota Pear Sierra Rosie Lavendar being assaulted — physically and/or sexually — and/or getting pregnant at sixteen?? dally would make a good father!! socs love jumping girls!! they’re so mean like Cherry!
Hi I love your art! I notice the kind of paints you use and I was wondering if you could do a small picture tutorial on how you use them? It can be short if you want, I was just wondering because I use the same kind and I never get as good results as your amazing art work. 😶😶
sure thing!! heres a tutorial for you
1. paint the first layer, make sure you paint it evenly
1. Georgie Denbrough’s body being found and Bill thinking that his encounters with IT at first are actually Georgie’s ghost coming to haunt him because he thinks that Georgie probably thinks that Bill is the reason he’s dead because he couldn’t go with him to sail his boat. Bill eventually figuring out that IT is the reason Georgie is dead and him going after IT because he knows that this thing killed his brother and maybe if he does something about it his parents will love him again (book)
2. Georgie Denbrough going missing and Bill desperately searching for him and going after IT in hopes that he will find Georgie and bring him home alive to his parents and they can all be a happy family again (movie)
If you are like me and love the feel of runes but don’t have your own set, dominoes can be the next best thing!
How to Put all the dominoes in a bag or flip them all over onto their fronts and mix them up. For a brief reading draw out three dominoes and turn them over. For a reading on the whole year draw out one dominoes and add up all the dots. Superstition says to never do a reading in a Monday or a Friday
Meanings Blank The blank refers to trouble ahead. If it can go wrong, it probably will. Plans will be delayed, arguments will surface and disagreements will ensure. However, drawing the blank domino doesn’t mean you’re set for a life of doom and gloom. it is a warning which will prepare you to be on your guard 0:1 Drawing a blank and the number one warns that an old enemy is about and forewarns you to watch out for someone who might suddenly come back into your life. They might be all sweetness and light to start with, but watch out because this person is not what he/she first seems 0:2 Drawing a blank with the number two is telling you to watch what you spend at the moment. you may think you have more in the bank than you actually do, or an unexpected bill might land on the doorstep, so keep a little back just in case 0:3 The blank and a three tells of trouble in love. someone you care deeply about could be deceiving you or not telling you the whole truth, so it’s time to sit them down and have a heart to heart with them 0:4 Drawing a blank and a four domino signals that there could be some money problems ahead of you. Double check contracts before signing anything and make sure you dont leave your purse or bag lying around unattended anywhere. now would be a good time to go through your finances 0:5 Is your marriage in trouble? it could be if you draw a domino with a blank and a five on it. make some time to talk to your partner if you feel that things are not what they were. if you’re not married this domino tells of a lack of communication between two people 0:6 Drawing a blank and a number six tells you that someone is talking about you. you may discover that someone you once thought was your friend is far from it and is only pretending to be your friend in order to get information out of you 1:1 This tile tells of a happy reunion ahead. someone you haven’t seen for ages is about to pop up in your life and you will look back on happy memories together. this also signals a happy time for friendship, so get on the phone and get in touch with old friends 1:2 This domino signals that you will soon receive a visit from an old friend. you may no have seen each other for some time, but that wont be a problem when you get together again because it will be just like old times 1:3 This tile signifies success in a business or a successful trip ahead of you. if you’re thinking of starting a business or looking for a new job then this domino is giving you the green light to go ahead and do it. you cant fail! 1:4 This domino is warning you to watch your pennies right now and dont take on any new debts at the moment. if you have your heart set on something, ask yourself i you are prepared to wait and save up for it. getting into debt is easy, getting out of debt is harder 1:5 This tile shows the start of a love affair. watch out for someone who tries to catch your eye at a party or other social event. Cupid is firing his arrow in your direction right now and you will be very lucky in love 1:6 The one and the six domino tells of a very happy marriage ahead for you, so if you are about to get married, then this is telling you that he is The One and that you will be very happy. If you are not currently in relationship , you will be soon. 2:2 The wishing domino! the two twos signal a wish comes true for you very soon. whatever you want can e yours if you remain positive and believe that it is yours. think about what you desire the most and then make a wish. 2:3
expect an unexpected windfall soon. the two and three domino tells of money coming in, so you ca splash out a bit and buy yourself something nice. Now is the time to buy a lottery ticket or enter a competition because you might just win 2:4 This tile signifies deception or theft, so be on the look out for someone trying to pull the wool over your eyes. check references of people offering to do work for you and make sure you keep an eye on your purse or bag 2:5
The two and five domino is telling you to watch out for someone who is out to cause trouble. This could be a friend or someone you barely know. keep your opinions to yourself at the moment because someone will try to twist your words and make you out to be the bad guy 2:6 Drawing a two and six til tells you that you will have good luck in business. if you are thinking of starting a business or are already in business for yourself then lady luck is shining on you now. network as much as possible because this will give you the opportunity to make new contacts 3:3
the double three domino is a sign that a windfall is on its way to you. this could be in the form of a financial win, an unexpected inheritance or winning a competition. take chances now. you will find that it will be in your favor if you do 3:4
This domino shows that you will be happy in love. if you are in a relationship then it can only get better. if you are single then look out because someone i about to fall head over heals in love with you. your love life is blossoming now 3:5
This tile tells you that you will soon have visitors from abroad. an unexpected phone call, letter, or email with an announcement ill confirm details and you will soon be making up the guest bed. expect a time of fun catching up with an old friend 3:6
The three and six domino signal an unexpected gift coming to you. keep an eye out for the postman because this is a time for surprises coming your way. if you are thinking of signing a contract then this is the time to do it 4:4
A double four domino signals that a party or celebration is ahead for you, so get your best party frock and dancing shoes out and wait for the invitation to arrive. A double four can also signal a birth announcement 4:5
this tile is telling you that a happy surprise is ahead for you. Pay rises, unexpected presents or gifts or just some happy news are all highlighted now and you will be feeling very happy and fulfilled 4:6
This domino signifies a happy marriage with children. if you are married then you can expect it to be a very happy one surrounded by happy children. If your are free and single then you wont be for long. Expect to find your soul mate very soon 5:5
A change in fortune 5:6
a new house 6:6
Happiness ahead, say goodbye to any worries Single tile draw
1 Misfortune 2 Meeting someone new 3 Expect the unexpected 4 A new job where you will be the leader 5 Domestic problems ahead 6 Double check when thinking of investing your money 7 A visitor will have a big impact on you 8 Dont take the blame for someone else’s mistake 9 A change in fortune for the better 10 You will reach you goals this year 11 A new friendship 12 A new hobby gives you hope and love
9 Things That Will Either Motivate You Or Destroy You
1. Fake friends - a lack of support forges the warrior and deters the coward. Choosing to spend time with people who don’t support us or ridicule our dreams can have a motivating or depressing affect on us, the key here is acknowledging how these people make us feel and deciding whether or not they deserve a place in our lives.
2. Death - the finality of existing can inspire or frighten. Seeing someone’s life end can motivate us to take action and achieve our goals and live our dreams or it can be a deterrent from any action and encourage us to live in our comfort zones to “play it safe”.
3. Illness - the threat to our health can result in fear or determination. When our health is in question some of us can revert to the state of powerlessness and just accept that the end is near, then there are those of us who take it upon ourselves to heal our bodies with healthy foods and exercise.
4. Neglect - inspires us to either heal or resent. Whether it’s bad parenting or a dysfunctional relationship - our hurt can either inspire us to heal the damage that’s been done or take it out on others. One of these paths will lead to fulfilment and the other to more resentment and bitterness.
5. Poverty - having nothing to lose or having everything to gain? Some of the most successful people of all time have started from humble beginnings and overcome the odds to win. The variable here is how we see our circumstances - are they set in stone or can we change them?
6. Society - follow the trends or set them. Many of us feel pressured to follow certain trends that arise in our society to feel accepted because it’s a lot easier to follow the crowd than to forge our own path. We need to make the decision to do what is best for us which can only be made when we realise what we do and don’t resonate with.
7. Addiction - the only thing we need to rely on is ourselves. Drug addiction, substance abuse or being addicted to toxic behaviours can lead us down dark roads - but without the darkness we cannot appreciate the light, the result depends on whether or not we are willing to change and be better than we were yesterday.
8. Drama - how you see me has nothing to do with me & everything to do with you. The thoughts and opinions others hold of us can motivate us to be or do better, or they can entice us to behave in a certain way that causes us to seek out external validation which will only distract us from our journeys.
9. Social media - comparison is the greatest way to doubt ourselves. Indeed, social media can be used for motivation such as by looking at motivational quotes, but it can also be our downfall if we’re comparing ours behind the scenes to someone else’s spotlight.
The same hot water that softens the potato hardens the egg - it’s not about what you can handle, it’s about what you’re made of.
were tired. It had been a long day, and you had all finally finished the con
you had been working on. The only thing you wanted to do was crash on your bed
and sleep for three days straight. All you had to do was finish the paperwork
you were working on and then you could do just that.
ahh there’s heaps!!! but i’ll just list 10 for you
1. wonwoo’s need to bite junhui i swear it’s been like 8 times :’) but anyway my fave is when wonwoo holds onto jun when he does it, for eg this one (cr)
2. wonwoo holding onto jun’s arm during the little prince premiere
3. the way jun looks at wonwoo when he randomly starts slapping him, you can see a hint of amusement. and what’s cute is while wonwoo’s slapping jun’s arm and leg, he sang the words “don’t you dare let go of my hand” ಥ‿ಥ
also i love how jun refuses to hurt him and instead pokes his cheek (cr)
4. jun secretly grabbing wonwoo’s waist
5. during wonhui’s eye contact game, jun touched wonwoo’s face and their reaction afterwards was so cute - they kept holding onto each other’s hand/arms (which isn’t included in the gif)
6. wonwoo pushing hansol away so he can ‘kiss’ jun instead for the paper kissing game
bonus: when they nearly kissed and instead of flinching away wonwoo got closer (¬‿¬)
7. wonwoo wrapping his arms around junnie from behind
8. the fact that wonwoo’s first contact after the new year was with jun as they backhugged and swayed cutely. and the cutest part is he had his hands over jun’s as they swayed ;;
9. when it was wonwoo’s birthday and the 2 of them blew the candles out together
10. when the members themself shipped wonhui by singing the wedding march song and wonhui pretended to leave for their honeymoon <33333 (cr)