Rules: Once you have been tagged you are supposed to write 92 truths about yourself. at the end, choose 25 people to tag!
THE LAST… 1. Drink: grape powerade 2. Phone call: my friend Bre 3. Text message: Garret
4. Song you listened to: little mix’s “F U”
5. Time you cried: yesterday
HAVE YOU EVER…
6. Dated someone twice: nope 7. Been cheated on: yes 8. Kissed someone and regretted it: yes 9. Lost someone special: yes 10. Been depressed: haven’t really stopped 11. Gotten drunk and thrown up: …yeah. a few times. i’m usually good at knowing when to stop
LIST 3 FAVORITE COLORS:
green, purple, and blue
IN THE LAST YEAR HAVE YOU… 15. Made new friends: yeah:) 16. Fallen out of love: no 17. Laughed until you cried: i don’t think so 18. Found out someone was talking about you: no? 19. Met someone who changed you: define met 20. Found out who your true friends are: sadly, yeah 21. Kissed someone on your Facebook list: i don’t have a facebook so no
22. How many of your Facebook friends do you know in real life: see above 23. Do you have any pets: my doggo Oliver! 24. Do you want to change your name: nah
25. What did you do for your last birthday: literally cried 26. What time did you wake up: 10:30 27. What were you doing at midnight last night: after work my favorite coworkers/friends and i got together one last time (one of them is moving, sad times)
28. Name something you cannot wait for: LOUIS’ SINGLE, PHOTOSHOOT, ALBUM… *** **
29. When was the last time you saw your mother: she’s across the room 30. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: my inability to deeply feel stuff and communicate 31. What are you listening to right now: no music, just birds chirping outside and the sound from my moms slot game lol 32. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: dad and brother
33. Something that is getting on your nerves: how i work my ass off and still have no money 34. Most visited website: tumblr, ao3, or youtube 35. Elementary: was okay, i had friends and did good in school 36. High School: i dropped out because i hated it… does that say enough? 37. College/university: when i have the money and time 38. Hair color: dark brown 39. Long or short hair: mid-back, so long 40. Do you have a crush on someone: eh 41. What do you like about yourself: my independence? but at the same time i feel like that makes me really cold and distant so idk 42. Piercings: nose, ears (4g right now) 43. Blood type: no idea 44. Nickname: don’t have one 45. Relationship status: single and sad 46. Zodiac sign: libra 47. Pronouns: she/her 48. Favorite tv show: parks and rec, buffy, shadow hunters 49. Tattoos: 2, getting more 50. Right or left hand: right
51. Surgery: none 52. Piercing: my ears when i was like 6, i don’t really remember it 54. Sport: soccer. i miss it so much 55. Vacation: i went to canada when i was 3, does that count? 56. Pair of trainers: idk
57. Eating: grilled cheese and tomato soup 58. Drinking: this was already asked? 59. I’m about to: read some larry lol
60. Listening to: this was already asked?
61. Waiting for: my life to begin 62. Want: to move out of utah 63. Get married: hopefully 64. Career: i have no idea. something where i get to work on stuff by myself
65. Hugs or kisses: depends 66. Lips or eyes: damn… again, depends 67. Shorter or taller: taller 68. Older or younger: older? 70. Nice arms or nice stomach: doesn’t matter. nice person is all that does 71. Sensitive or loud: sensitive for sure 72. Hook up or relationship: relationship !! 73. Troublemaker or hesitant: troublemaker
HAVE YOU EVER… 74. Kissed a stranger?: no 75. Drank hard liquor?: lol yeah 76. Lost glasses contact/lenses: yup
77. Turned someone down: yeah 78. Sex on first date: nope 79. Broken someone’s heart: nope, i’m always the heartbroken one 80. Had your heart broken: yes 81. Been arrested: …yeah 82. Cried when someone died: i don’t wanna really get into this because it makes me feel broken and emotionally vacant 83. Fallen for a friend: nope
DO YOU BELIEVE IN… 84. Yourself: no 85. Miracles: no 86. Love at first sight: no 87. Santa Claus: lol 88. Kiss on the first date: if i’m into them 89. Angels: no
OTHER… 90. Current best friend’s name: don’t have one 91. Eye color: dark blue 92. Favorite movie: damn… atm probs wonder woman
No scratch that, the most upsetting thing is people are mostly out to invalidate the harm done by fetishization. From brushing off a prevalent issue as “just kids” to actually saying the words “fetishization hurts no one,” nobody seems to care AT ALL that they’re doing harm more than they care about their own self interests. Stop telling us we aren’t being hurt. We are.
Shit, your teacher Bakugou idea is something I never considered but now think would be really cool. Cuz he would not stop being a hero but he wouldn’t half-ass being a teacher so it would be like how All Might attempted to hero and teach but could actually work. Plus, I’m all for Bakugou’s role model switching with time to Aizawa. 10/10 idea.
OMG Fran now i want to see Teacher or Older Bakugou or or Bakugou with Aizawa
Bless both of you for giving me a reason to talk about this cause honestly I love this idea way more than striktly necessary - this!!! is how I like to think it would go down:
hey no offense but can we stop getting mad at people for not knowing every musical? i’ve seen a lot of posts lately targeting people who are only into the newer musicals or only know a couple and that should be allowed? like yeah there are a lot of amazing musicals that are a little more obscure and it would be great if more people discovered and loved them but at the same time musical theatre is really inaccessible and it takes a lot of energy to get to know a show, whether you have to figure out how to see it live or how to get a bootleg or download the cast album, and it’s a big time investment no matter what. not to mention the fact that people might like one musical for a specific reason that doesn’t apply to other musicals (like people might enjoy hamilton, but its style is really different from most of musical theatre). so let people enjoy the musicals they know and don’t attack them for not learning more.