“I’m a little embarrassed to admit how much power you actually hold over me.”
"I’m never helping you home ever again.” You huffed as you dragged the drunken mass of a man named Gaston through the empty town square late in the evening.
“You said that the last time.” Gaston slurred as he leaned more heavily into your side, making your job of escorting him home all the more difficult.
You grunted as the sudden increase in weight caused your balance to topple a little. Luckily you managed to catch your footing before the both of you crashed on the unforgiving cobblestone.
“Look, I’m gonna need you to ease up here,” You said as you tried to push him off you so you weren’t carrying all of his weight. “You’re three times my size and I’m going to need a little cooperation.”
Still in a daze, Gaston leaned his head down so your foreheads touched before he burried his face into your neck. “You’re hair smells really nice.” His voice was muffled and hard to understand with his slur but you got the point.
You sighed heavily as you stopped your movements and looked down at him. Had it not been for the fact you had been dragging him by the arm for the past twenty minutes and still had a good way to go, you would have found his behavior endearing or even amusing.
But now it was just annoying, you repositioned your arm around him and pulling him away from you with the best of your ability. “Come on, It’s high time we got you home.”
The two of you trudged along, Gaston had since stopped talking but you could faintly hear him humming the song he was singing in the tavern with the other townspeople but at least he was somewhat walking on his own.
You rounded the corner and walked up to the steps that lead to his front door before you stopped and had him lean against the railing. “Where is your key?”
Gaston ran his hands down the red leather of his coat and patted at the two outside pockets before he shrugged. “Dunno.”
You sighed and pulled at the one lapel of his coat and dug into the pocket that was sewn into the inside.
Gaston let out a rather high pitched giggle and wrapped his hands around your waist to hold you closer. “At least wait till we’re inside, darling.”
You quickly fished the key from his pocket and wacked at his hand before you removed yourself from his grasp.
“You’re lucky you’re drunk,” You mumbled as you sat him down on the last step. “Stay here until I get the door.” You said as you pointed your index finger a few inches from his nose.
Gaston nodded lazily and moved his head foward to bop his own nose against your finger before he slumped against the railing.
“Next time I see Lefou, I’ll strangle him.” You muttered as you ascended up the steps and unlocked the door, opening it the entire way to avoid as little malfunctions as you could manage.
Taking the time to light a few candles so you had some source of light before attempting to drag him through the maze of furniture in his living room.
Gaston was still slumped where you left him whenever you made your way outside again. “Up we go,” You heaved as you dragged his body yo from the ground. “Let’s get you inside.”
He was much more quiet as the two of you crossed the threshold. You were fairly certain Gaston was falling asleep where he stood because all of a sudden the weight became too much and you had to drop him on the couch so you could recollect your strength.
“What am I going to do with you?” You said with exasperation as you looked down at, hearing him start to giggle again and this time drawing a laugh from yourself. “Hey, I’m trying my best.”
Gaston continued to chuckle as he stood up on his own, pinching your cheek lightly as he passed you. “I know, dear.”
You walked ahead and pulled open his door, making sure he didn’t harm himself on the way to his bed. Gaston fumbled with getting his getting his coat off, and had an even harder time undoing the buttons of his waistcoat until eventually asking for your assistantance.
His eyes followed your movements as you undid the little brass buttons and helped him remove the fabric from his shoulder so he could rest in comfort. You even went the step further and helped him climb into the covers and making sure he was warm.
You sat down on the edge and sighed as you patted his chest. “See? We finally made it,” You told him with a smile. “Here sit up.” You advised as your started untying the ribbon from his hair and setting it on the bedside table.
“Comfy?” You asked him as he shook out his hair and finally let his head fall back into the pillow with a sigh of content.
You brushed back a rouge strand of dark hair from his eyes, and seizing the opportunity, Gaston grabbed your hand and pressed a kiss to the back of it.
“You know, it’s a little embarrassing to admit how much power you hold over me.” He mumbled against your hand as his eyes fell shut.
The small tingle his breathing left against your skin made you laugh a little. “Oh you’re not going to remember a word of this tomorrow,” You said with a sigh as he started to drift in and out of sleep. “And then you’ll come complaining to me about your hangover.”
“You know me too well.” He said quietly as his hand let go of yours. “I might as well marry you.”
You laughed and shook your head at him. “We can talk about marriage tomorrow when you can tell me what day it is.”
“Do I detect a promise?” Gaston asked, though the end of his sentence and drifted off as he finally fell asleep.
You gave him a lopsided smiled before you leaned over and blew out the candle to let him get some well deserved sleep.
(there’s so mucb jally and lgbt!johnny it’s not even funny omg)
- johnny would probably listen to bands like imagine dragons, artic monkeys, some of twenty one pilot’s older music, and the hardrock dally likes
- he also managed to talk ponyboy into reading to him, which wasn’t hard because pony loves to read to him anyway
- this boy always has a pair of earbuds on him even if he isn’t listening to them
- it helps him whenever he has to block out his parents
- which is a lot
- but he’s careful not to listen to his music too loud. he doesn’t want to go deaf and especially not before he’s 20
- mostly because ponyboy and darry always nag him about it
- and johnny’s never really understood why it wasn’t socially acceptable for men to wear makeup or wear dresses or skirts?? he just doesn’t get it
- johnny also keeps a hair tie on his wrist for when he gets too anxious and needs something to fiddle with
- two-bit once had to take it away from him because he was scared johnny’d cut off his circulation to his hand
- and his hands are always shaking
- so johnny’s always fidgeting with something to try and hide it
- but it doesn’t matter who you are
- his hands are shaking
- and, okay, one night he’s with dally and they’re driving. they weren’t talking. they were letting dally’s radio fill the silence.
- johnny was cool with it
- and dally was Focused™ on driving
- and johnny’s just watching dally drive and dally runs his hand through his hair and, internally, johnny just kinda goes,“oh. oh shit.”
- mkay he realizes that he may have a small crush on dallas winston
- which he hadn’t really considered before
- and he quickly decides that it shouldn’t matter who you love if it doesn’t harm you or the other person in a negative way
- so johnny realizes that he could fall in love with anyone
- at first, it kinda scares him but he ends up researching all night about this
- turns out, he’s pansexual
- the first person he comes out to is ponyboy, who actually knew what the term meant (probably because this boy never gets off tumblr smh)
- pony accepts
- he comes out to two-bit next. then soda, steve, and darry. he had to explain what it meant, but they accepted.
- he comes out to dally last. not because he didn’t want him to know, but because johnny was scared he’d ask who made him realize that. johnny wasn’t ready to tell him that.
- so one night they’re driving again and the sun is setting and dally looks like he’s made out of gold
- johnny loves it
- dally ofc doesn’t notice or let on to johnny staring
- johnny looks back to the road in front of them
- “i’m pansexual.”
- “you’re what?”
- “i could fall in love with anyone, dal.”
- “even a guy?”
- “even a guy.”
- johnny can feel dally staring at him
- he’s terrified to look up at dally but he does
- dally’s face is totally blank
- “whatever makes you happy, kid.”
- johnny can’t figure out how dally feels about it
- a small part of johnny is scared that dally’s angry
- but dally offers him a cigarette and johnny knows he’s at least not angry
- they don’t talk. just smoke in peace. the radio fills the silence
- which allows johnny’s mind to wander
- his parents would disown him
- so he never comes out to them
- he cries when lgbt+ get equal marriage rights. first, it’s out of elation because he is so happy. but then he goes home and hears his parents bashing the lgbt+ community
- he doesn’t even get through the door when he hears them
- and he goes back to the curtises
- he’s a mess
- he’s trying really hard not to cry but he can’t
- he can’t do it
- he was apart of that community and they were people, too
- ponyboy gets him to calm down after an hour
- he stays with the curtises for a week after that night
- johnny was a lot quieter after that, if that was even possible
- it worried dallas the most, though
- “c'mon, johnny, man, you haven’t said five words all day!”
- “i’m fine, dal.”
- it went on like that for a month, driving dally insane
- so, when dally runs out of ideas, he turns to the oldest curtis brother for help
- dally and darry have always been close,, okay
- and darry honestly saw this coming. he was just waiting for dallas to figure this out himself
- so darry isn’t surprised when dallas comes to him and all he’s talking about is johnny
- darry can tell dally’s been drinking by the way he slurrs his words and how he can hardly stand up
- “dar, what’s wrong with johnny? why won’t he talk to me?”
- darry, being the genius he is, starts to play a little mind game with dallas
- “why does it matter, dal?”
- “‘cause he’s my friend, dar.“
- “you’re friends with sodapop and you don’t care if you go a few days without talking to him.”
- “well johnny’s different, man!”
- “why’s johnny different? why do you care if you don’t talk for a few days?”
- “‘cause i want him happy! and ‘cause he doesn’t act like i’m an asshole!”
- “why does it matter what johnny thinks of you?“
- “i don’t know, man! he just..he makes me want to be less of an ass.”
- “so johnny makes you better?”
- darry watched as a drunk, crooked smile found its way across the younger boy‘s face. it made darry smile, too.
- “yeah, man. i love the little dude.”
- “yeah, just like a brother to you, right?” darry knew this wasn’t how dallas loved johnny, but he needed dally to say it himself.
- darry knew he gotten through to dallas when his eyebrows scrunched up.
- “no, man. i love him the way i loved sylvia. i wanna—” dallas then went on to describe all of the very raunchy ways he wanted to see johnny cade, and it made darry want to rip his ear drums out (he did not need those visuals of his friends), but he had gotten through to dallas.
- “dal—” darry cut dallas off mid-sentence,“why don’t you go find johnny and tell him yourself?”
- dallas’ drunk smile faltered.“no, man. what if he doesn’t feel the same, man?”
- “you’ll never know unless you try.”
- “dammit, darry. he’d be in the lot, right?”
- and like that, dally was gone. darry quickly sent johnny a text to give him a heads up about what was about to happen and to be in the lot.
i felt like this was a good place to stop. should i write more outsiders headcannons??
look i will give Spider Man Homecoming so much money if they give Vulture this Tony Stark-related motivation and someone in the movie tells the actual villain who is hurting innocent people to take his motive and shove it up his ass.
After Cassidy’s character Laurel Lance was tragically killed off in season four, the actress is returning to The CW series as her Earth-2 doppelgänger Black Siren. Katie Cassidy is returning to the DC TV family.
After her character Laurel Lance was shockingly killed off Arrow in season four, Cassidy is coming back to The CW series as Laurel’s evil Earth-2 doppelgänger Black Siren, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. She will appear in the final two episodes of season five before returning as a series regular for season six.
Whos your favorite artists? Like not on tumblr or how can I put this... Traditional? I'm really curious!
i’ve come across so many traditional art works in my gallery and museum visits and tend to…heheeh, forget the artists’ names.. but my favourite art piece (since i was 12!) has always been the The Great Wave Off Kanagawa by Hokusai.
Female lions do not have manes naturally unless it’s because of elevated testosterone levels Get your lion facts straight before doing anything involving them
lions also dont reply to people on tumblr or wear pants or take selfies so im not sure what the problem is here bud
but honestly even if folks were aiming for absolute fidelity to naturalistic lions, which a vanishingly small percentage of people with fursonas are, why is it inconceivable to you that someone would have a lioness character who’s trans (or who does have the elevated testosterone levels exhibited by some lionesses in the wild that you specifically… mentioned…..?????)
How do you get yourself out of an abusing relationship? I know it's bad for me but I love him so much
The National Domestic Abuse Helpline has a safety leaving plan. CALL 1-800-799-SAFE for a safety plan and other help. They have a website, but be sure that your internet use is not being tracked by your partner before you go there. Delete your browser history. Have a plan. If your internet is not being tracked the website is http://www.thehotline.org/ or call 1-800-799-7233.
Abuse can be physical, mental, emotional, verbal and sexual. It can be but doesn’t have to be all 5. Just because someone isn’t hitting you doesn’t mean they are not abusive. Name calling is abusive, cheating is abusive. Feeling as if you’re walking on eggshells is abusive. Being put in no-win situations is abusive.
My dear Anon, I know you love him… but it’s not okay for someone to belittle you like that. It’s not okay for him to take advantage of you. You’re not supposed to be scared for your life when you’re with someone. I am very glad that you’ve acknowledged that you’re in an abusive relationship. I need you to please get help if you are in immediate danger - tell a loved one, call the authorities, anything!
I know that losing him may feel like it’s the end of the world, but baby, you will move on. You will find someone better. Someone who is going to make you feel SAFE and loved. So please, please - I know it’s easier said than done - but leave this guy. You deserve better.
For my followers - if you guys have any words of wisdom or encouragement to share to this lovely anon, please feel free to add them. Reblog or comment.